(x x i) / (and a swelling rage)

HAHAHAH so Zouis decided to light it up in the car in Peru and yasssss finally found the video, was lost half the time, didn't know why Zayn wore a Jamaicain Tee to smoke that good ku*sh, like seriously?????? -_-

~~~~~

\\

I broke a jaw once before, I spilled blood on the floor, you broke a leg in return and I watched the bed burn ~ Florence and The Machine

//

Last season on Hanger in a Closet:

And it did when Louis lifted up the red rose in his hand to him. “I found this where you left it and I listened to everything you said in the video, everything that Nick told me, everything that Niall had been hinting to me all this time about Elounor and I’m sorry I never listened. I’m sorry I ignored all the signs that showed you loved me, signs that you were unhappy, I’m sorry if I made fun of gay people, I’m sorry I didn’t spend enough time with you, I’m sorry we stopped being as close as we used to before Eleanor came along, I’m sorry when I told the fans Larry Stylinson is complete bullshit, I’m sorry for not believing in Larry Stylinson when you did, I’m sorry for being Louis Tomlinson who apparently doesn’t read signs that the entire world could easily read, I’m sorry for being me and standing here I am sorry for apologizing when it’s too little too late… I’m sorry. I’m sorry for everything that went wrong in your life at my expense, I’m sorry for…” – Louis shook his head, his mouth forming an upside down smile, his eyes red from crying – “I’m just so sorry, I didn’t know… I didn’t know. ”

By the end of it, Louis was furiously wiping tears from his cheeks, Harry barely breathed listening to Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall couldn’t believe their ears but most importantly, the media was there, capturing every single word. This was probably the first time Louis talked to him, him alone; times when they would both talk it was about something else like Eleanor, writing songs, shooting a music video, visiting his parent, funny stories that happened during his holiday… but now, it was about him. And only him.

Harry sighed, hating himself for being weak with Louis. “It’s fine, I forgive you. And you know what’s funny? If right now you removed a knife from your pocket and slit my throat, with one last breath I’d apologize for bleeding on your shirt.” Louis, and apparently the rest of London, stood stunned silence at what he just said.

“You would?”

He nodded.

 Pick up your balls off the floor Harry, his inner god cried through glass walls.

But no, he wouldn’t stay! He had to keep dancing. “But you’re right Lou, it’s a little too late.

“No!” Louis shook his head vigorously, “please don’t say-”

Harry continued, blocking out Louis’ painful cries. “I dived too deep and too fast that … that I have to let you go. I have to be strong and move along just to make it through. I-I-I have to let you go.”

Louis pleaded, holding Harry’s hand with his smaller ones. “Please don’t let me go.”

Harry stood stiff at Louis who was now sit-crying on the floor, unable to convince Harry to stay. A fan from the crowd broke the silence. “Don’t leave him, Harry. You’re both Larry Stylinson.”

“We could’ve been,” one of the Larry’s replied.

At the entrance of the pathway to the plane and Harry slowly danced away from Louis. He lastly said, “Sometimes Louis, you lose more than you gain.”