(x x x i z) \ (teenage niam)

//

Let's go all the way tonight, no regrets, just love. We can dance, until we die, You and I, will be young forever ~ Katy Perry

\\

Previously on Spin the Harry:

“Do you guys want pizza take out or Chinese?” Perrie asks, coming out from the kitchen. She stops seeing Liam holding on Niall by his waist lovingly and longily. “Um, you guys look comfy together… like really together.”

Liam and Niall unwrap themselves from each other, color on both of their cheeks, very quickly. “Uh,” Niall wants to say something but he couldn’t.

“Are you guys together?” Perrie wonders, noticing the color on Liam’s cheek and shifting on his feet, Niall’s eyes darting everywhere around the room but not her, Liam’s fingers brushing accidentally on Niall’s… but now that she sees it, it doesn’t look like an accident. “How together are you?” she wonders.

“Um,” Liam begins, gazing at Niall. “We…. well, I don’t know what I am but I’m comfortable kissing boys.” Perrie gasps. “And Niall is bisexual.” Perrie gasps some more.

“How do you know you’re bisexual?” she asks, after a moment of silence for everything to sink in.

“I… I was kissing… How do I say this without sounding like an idiot,” Niall says in a confused manner, “Me and Louis used to kiss, well we still do, to find out if he’s really gay. And then I discovered that I’m bisexual which explains the reason why I used to like Liam more than just a friend.”

“You kiss Louis because you want to make him gay?”

“No, to prove he is gay!”

“Because he wasn’t gay when he kissed Harry at the airport, tongue and all?”

Liam states, “She makes sense.”

“Kissing guys to make sure they’re gay will never sound right,” Niall heaves in defeat.

“So you are gay?” Zayn asks, stepping on the last step, startling the three people.

And now:

THE three of them turn around to see Zayn with puffy, sleepy eyes, standing on the bottom of the stairs. When did he get there? Niam’s hearts, on the other hand, were beating quickly that it felt like anytime their hearts would shoot out of their bodies and continue beating on the carpet floor.

“Baba, what are you doing up?” Perrie asks, walking to her fiancé. She plants a huge kiss on his lips. “You should be sleeping, the doctors said you need to be resting or your arms won’t heal quickly.”

“I’ve been sleeping the entire day, honey,” Zayn coos, “and plus I was thirsty and you were shouting pretty loud.”

“Oh, you heard that,” Perrie laughs blushing, “you weren’t meant to.”

“I don’t think I was meant to hear about Liam and Niall either,” Zayn points out. “So are you guys like… together?”

“Yes,” Perrie says.