(x l i) \ (the other side of love)

//

There’s nothing I can do now to right my wrongs but Jesus walks with me ~ Kanye West

\\

Previously on Spin the Harry:

“One more for the road? One last dare for me,” Zayn says.

Louis shrugs his shoulders, “Ugh, what’s one more right?”

“In a sentence, Harry, I dare you to show Louis how much you love him?”

“In a sentence?” Louis questions. “You can’t show that in a sentence.”

“You can Loubear,” Harry says, taking Louis into his arms. He grins, his molars showing, eyes drunk yet shining and his heart beating incredibly fast.

“Will you be my boyfriend?”

And now:

(HARRY is pacing around in the bathroom as LIAM is ordering room service through the phone)

HARRY: “He said no!” (mumbles angrily) “He actually said no. He bloody refused to be my boyfriend and said no.”

LIAM: (on the phone) “Yes please… I’d like two chocolate croissants, two coffees…” (looks up at HARRY from the bathtub) “Make that a double on both of them.”

HARRY: “Why would he say no? I thought he loved me too… Or was that a lie?” (slides fingers through his hair) “What if he really doesn’t like me? What if he isn’t gay and he likes Elewhore instead? Has my whole life been a lie?”

LIAM: “Why yes I would love to take a survey.” (HARRY grabs the phone and ends the call) “What was that for? I was going to take the hotel’s survey.”

HARRY: “He said no! Louis, my love, my only love, said no to me being his boyfriend.” (strongly) “No.”

LIAM: “Technically he didn’t respond.”

HARRY: “Oh yeah Liam, that makes me feel better!”

LIAM: “I’m not even meant to be here with you. I’m pissed off at you with Danielle.” (stops talking after realizing HARRY isn’t listening to him, mumbles to himself) “But of course let’s talk about you.” (slides lower in the bathtub)

(Spin The Harry) / (Stylinson + Horayne) / (boyxboy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें