XXXV | Cheers

It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.

-J.K. Rowling

XXXV | CHEERS

Sometimes, I really hated being a girl. Menstruation, the enemy that comes every single month, to cause you nothing but pain. A lot of girls are blessed with not having any pain at all, but as for me, I wasn't so lucky as others.

"Ughhhhhhhh," I groaned as I sat at the lunch table with my friends. Me and the girls had moved back to the popular table and Chase and Laurianne have started to sit with us as well. Since it was basically three tables joined together, other popular people took the other two tables, while me and my friends took the bigger one.

Reece rubbed my back gently, "Violet, you have to eat," Reece said, trying to feed me some chicken with a fork. I moved my head away, allowing some of the chicken to touch my cheek. Reece sighed and placed the fork down and cleaned my cheek with a napkin as I pouted.

"You're like a baby when you're on your period, you know that right?" Miles laughed as I gave him the finger. I rested my head of Reece's shoulder and closed my eyes. I was too tired that I would drown out all the noise coming from the cafeteria.

"Is this girl seriously sleeping during lunch," I heard Landon say. I immediately opened my eyes and glared at him.

"Can you just shut the fuck up," I glared, everyone eyes went huge, even Ocean who was on her phone and barely listening to our conversation was shocked.

"We warned you guys," Ronnie mumbled and Chase nodded in agreement. I rolled my eyes just as the bell rang, indicating that lunch was over.

Math was the last period, which I only had with Reece, so thank God, it was almost the end of the day. As me and Reece were passing through the halls to get to class, I saw Brooke glare at me.

"Whore," she whispered as she passed me with her dumb, fake, plastic friends.

"Violet don't," Reece warned me, but God dammit I'm going to make a scene anyways.

"What did you say, biotch?" I hissed. She turned around, along with her followers and walked up straight to me and Reece, I heard Reece sigh next to me.

"You heard what I said, I called you a whore, you know, W.H.O.R.E," she said, spelling it out for me, I scoffed and folded my arms.

"Stop describing yourself Brooke, it's really sad okay. Reece left you because he didn't want to be with your cheating ass, so why don't you and your fake plastics leave," I said and she only smirked.

"Oh, well at least I'm not pathetic to fake date a guy to make my boyfriend jealous," she spat back.

"Brooke, stop," Reece warned, but she ignored him and circled around me.

"See, you couldn't get a real boyfriend, so you had to make Reece your own. Heck, I wouldn't even be surprised if you're the one that begged him to fake date you, because you will forever be alone. I don't know why you're hanging out with her Reece, she and her friends will never be at our level, and now you allow her sluttish friend to date your best friend, you've really changed Re--," before she could continue, my hand made contact with her face.

Everyone in the hallway gasped. I stepped closer to Brooke, making us look at each other eye to eye as she touched the cheek where I had just slapped her at. "Listen you fucking bitch, don't talk about me or Veronica like that again because I swear, I will beat the living shit out of you without even blinking, so watch your back, you spoiled ass princess!" I growled, grabbing Reece's hand and leaving.