XXXI | Troy Bolton

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

-Marilyn Monroe

XXXI | TROY BOLTON

"Here," I spoke, entering Reece's car, handing him my math homework. He gave me a confused look and took it from my hand. "You didn't do your homework, did you?" he chuckled as I put on my seatbelt.

"Nah, was too lazy, but I know you're good at math, so either do it for me or can I copy your work, please," I begged him, his lips formed into a straight line before he smiled.

He got his backpack from the back seat and brought out his math homework, handing it to me along with my own notes.

"Just give it to me back before class starts," he said, I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks, babe," I said.

"Babe?" He asked, smiling and I chuckled.

"Yeah, I mean, we are basically together, we just haven't reached the boyfriend and girlfriend stage yet," I replied.

"Hmm, that means I have to give you a nickname," he said, smirking.

I raised an eyebrow. "Please don't let it be something inappropriate and sexual." I chuckled.

His smirk grew. "I'll call you Wifey," he told me and I laughed.

"Wifey, haha, why?" I questioned.

"Because one day Violetta, I'm goin' to put three rings on your finger, a promise ring, to promise you'll always be the girl for me and no one else, an engagement ring when I get down on one knee, then a weddin' ring, to love you eternally," he answered and my jaw almost touched the car's floor.

"I would kiss you right now, but I don't want to be late to school, so please start the car, babe," I said.

"I know that turned you on." He smirked.

"Just start the car," I said and he laughed before blinking his eyes furiously, I looked at him.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked, concerned and he rubbed his eyes, before sighing.

"I don't know, I've been experiencin' small headaches continuously throughout this week, and it's somehow affectin' my vision," he said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Have you gone to the doctor?" I asked as he started the car.

"Nah, I'm sure it's nothin' to worry about, it could just be a migraine," he reassured me.

"And it's affecting your vision?" I asked.

He shrugged, "guess I have to start wearin' my glasses more then, that might help," he said and I nodded in understanding, truly believing his words.