Wedding

Emma pov

                                                                                                                        4 months later

Me and ethan sat in the chairs i wore a blue dress and he wore a suit i smiled looking into his eyes "Emma....-" he smiled i watched him stand up and  continue to bend down on his knee i covered my mouth seeing that everyone was watching us "Emma ann snider will you become a nestor?" he asked i covered  my mouth nodding my head crying he  up hugging me  as everyone smiled and clapped i laughed wiping my eyes as he slid the ring on my finger we then hugged again we kissed once more befor he went and sat down.Later we went home and 'Had fun' we both sat in bed half asleep "I love you so much" he said kissing the side of my head "I love you to!" i said cuddling into his neck.

                                                                                                                       5 Months later 

I sat in my room watching videos of ethan thinking of making one. Soon i decide to do a livestream so i got up going to mine and ethan's recording set finding a game to play.I pressed subnautica loading up a new game i opend up youtube begining to live stram i waited a second "Ok can you guys hear me?" i said watching as yes'ses went by "Ok well todday were gonna play subnatica" i smiled pressing the subnatica thing opend.I had been playing for about an hour when something felt wrong i looked down seeing that the chair was wet i stood up and a shock of waive came over me i shouted quikly saying bye and shutting the stream off "Ethan!" i shouted he came running in seeing me he smiled a small bit "I got the bag!" he said running to the babys room i giggled tottling out to the living room jack saw me and helped as he had been hanging out ,we all walked out to the car getting in.

Ethan pov
I sat in the car ready for this baby."AHH" i jumped looking over at emma who was in the back with jack who's helping her with all of it.Soon we got  to the hospital me and jack helped emma into the hospital jack explained what was happening to a nurse and a wheelchair was automatically brought out for emma we all followed the nurse to the room were we would be.We all sat in the room jack said he would go call dan phil and felix i nodded deciding to stay with emma.I looked up at emma who was holding her breath "No no breath" i said quickly and she began breathing again.Soon a doctor came in explaining that she was read to  give birth i heald her hand as she already started she screamed slightly as she pushed the doctor continued telling her what to do and with in 10 minutes our baby girl was born i cut the umbilical cord i looked over at emma who was smiling i smiled as the baby's cry filled the room,Jack walked in just as emma was getting to hold the baby he smiled rushing over to say hello and talk to her i asked the nurse to take a picture she agreed as i walked over sitting next to emma jack on the other side emma looked up at "She has you're eyes ethan  nestor" emma whispered i only smiled kissing her.

                                                                                                       2 Days later

We had walked inside ella in my arms spirit came running slowing down as he saw a tiny human with us he walked over i bent down allowing him to smell her he did waiting a second before licking her face i only smiled standing up we carried ella to her room spirit following we placed her in her crib we watched as spirit decided to lay down in front of her crib i smiled wrapping my arm around emma she leaned her head on my shoulder.

                                                                                                     1 year later

Emma pov
I sat in the room with amy,Marzia,Amelia,And raven  my other friends said they could not make it we all sat in my room getting ready for my wedding ii smiled "Emma i need to tell you something" amelia sang out (Amelia is Brian Dechart's ( pronounced De-cart)wife and if you don't know who that is Well its connor from detroit become human!)  "Yeahs?" i said she looked at me smiling she had something small and wrapped in her hands.I slowly took it unwrapping it,It was a pregnancy test a positive pregnancy test i looked up at her "What!?" i asked looking up at her she smiled nodding "Brian doesn't know" she said in a sing song voice we all hugged her as ella toddled  into the room i smiled as she walked over to me with her cousin lucas (witch would be marzia and felixes kiddd) i smiled picking both of them up marzia took lucas i smiled "My lovly little girl" I gushed kissing her she only giggled.Soon it was time i walked out seeing many people including ethan as he stood there watching me my father As in adopted father brought me down the ile to ethan my mom sat in the audiance with my aunts and uncles ethans family on the other side i was acrose from ethan and my dad went and sat down next to my mom i looked at ethan smiling everything went bye in a flash i smiled not even hearing anything i watched as ethan said things and i did as well we exchanged our vows.Later on we had gotten ready to cut the cake.We smiled sharing a slice of cake with each other.Me and ethan talked ella on our lap "Mommy" she said happily retching for cake me and ethan looked at each other then ella "what did you say?" ethan asked ella she looked up at him "Daddy" She smiled we both smiled Cheering for her.

Welp you guy's that's the last chapter.Sorry its short and weird i just didn't know what to do but because this book ended i am gonna work on another one anyone got any suggestions??But anyways i thank you all For reading my book.Like i said in my last chapter i may do a second book for this but i don't know.Anyways thank you all again and buh bye!