family fun fo everyone!

Emma pov
After the hugs we all went out to celebrate my return we went to a small burger place and went for a walk with spirit (Yes they brought the doggo) we had walked to a park i handed off spirits leash to jack as i sprinted to the swings were i did tricks making felix freak out soon we walked home
                                                                                                           30 Minutes later 
we had been playing mario cart for an hour and i was winning at the moment to dan "Dan im winning!" "Not for loooooong" he smirked and out of the corner of my eye i saw ethan walking over "Ethan babe cant we talk about this?" "Emma you have been winning ever since we began playing" I handed my conroller off to felix who was playing for me as i began to jet for mine and ethans room i was tackled onto mine and ethan's bed by ethan i was giggling and so was he he pined my arms above my head annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd......Tickled me (Ha yal are dirty.....well i am too so....) I was laughing so hard he stoped and opend my eyes to see his smile i looked into his amazing greenish brownish eyes and leand up to kiss him but instead felix pulled him off me "Hey" i said powty like "I need to talk to you" he said pulling me away "What felix?" i asked he looked at me and then looked down "I dont want you seeing ethan!" "WHAT?!" "Listen i just don't trust him and im afraid he w-" "Felix he is not like 'HIM'" i looked away crossing my arms i fealt him grab my chin "Listen i just dont want you to be heart broken again" "But he wont" i said pulling away "I just-pleas emma" "Felix i-i love him i love him a lot!" "And i love her" i fealt arms snake around my waist "You stay out of it!" he pointed at him "Felix this is not you" "What do you mean its not me?!" "FELIX!"  "WHAT!" i looked up at him i felt my eyes begin to water "-nevermind" i mumbled walking off to mine and ethan's room i sighed wimpering and crying "emma" i heard a soft voice say i looked up to see ethan i sniffed and burst into tears i fealt the bed dip i looked over to see ethan i just hugged him burying my face into his neck "Im sorry" he mumbled "I-Its not your f-fault" i mumbled to him he sighed hugging me.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SOOOOOOO LONG I JUST HAVE SCHOOL AND PREPARING FOR TESTING AND I BEEN TRYING TO TALK TO MY CRUSH FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS NOW (if anyone can help with that plz text me) BUTTTTT ANYWAYS I LOVE OU ALL STAY CRANKY BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE