Screw it im out

Emma pov
"Go and die in a fucking hole u ideot!" (sorry u guuys  know i cant spell lol) I yelled at my computer.I was playing happy wheels i got mad at billy for not dieing.I finally won so i decided to end the video."Ok guys im gonna end the video hear my hand   are sooo soar and  BILLY JUST DID NOT DIE!!!!!!!haha my roommates are gonna kill me.But i dont care anyways guys i hope u enjoyed this and if u did plz hit that like button and if u are not already hit the subscribe button!BUT BYE GUYS!" i fineshed my video and desided to edit and put my intro and outtro in as i did my phone went of i grabed itand it said i was invited to pax and i was getting my own pannel i was exited i edited my video and posted it then made another one and decided to explain "Guys im so exited i was invited to wait for it PAX!Im so exited to meet anyone who wants to come pax is not untill Febuary 7 so next week and i really hope to meet some of u guys i mean i might meet some of my favoret youtubers so im really exited.Wow how many exited was that XD!But guys that is all and i just cant wait so bye guys!"i ended the video and just put intro outro in then uploded it.I then texted my freind amy
                                                                                     (a=amy E=emma and i will not make text long)

E:Hey you will never guess what happend!
A:You got invited to pax?
E:Yeah how......o yeah my video
A:You really are stupid !
E:Ok i forgot sorry.So did u get invited and im getting my own pannel!
A:No.Really nice.And yes i know your exited!
E:Well u still gonna go?And i think people knew becuas i must of said it 100 times in my favoret
A:Yeah im gonna come to wach ya so is ashly we already have tickets we got one for u to cus jack and ethan are gonna be there and u get to do the pannel with them!
E:Screw it im out.not going!
A:You have to u already told your fans!
E:O-O o yeah.............................fine i will go
A:You were gonna go anyways im not waisting tickets!

I laughed and rolled my eyes then put my phone down and walked away frome my computer and went to get food cus i was hungry.As i turnd on some music i then started making tacos (nobody can go wrong with tacos.Right?)As i was cooking i was singing people say that im really good but i dont think so anyways i was sining dollhouse by melany martenez  when my phone went of i turned the music of it was na email from ETHAN!My eyes went huge so i went and answerd no matter how scared i was.
                                                                                               (E=Ethan M=Emma)
E:Hi!I heard your the one that will be doing the pannel with me jack!
M:Yes!I mean yeah
E:ok i did not know if i had the right number?Im not a stalker the pax gave me this number And i believe they gave u jacks to?
M:They might of lemmy check?
E:K
M:yep i do.Ok now im really scared
E:why?
M:Becuas im talking to 1 of my heros and i have to talk to another one
E:Im your hero?
M:Yeah u and jack inspired me to make a youtube channle called youtard
E:Ok now im hart touched!
M:Hey what can i say u guys are my heros and i love ya!
E:Ok i can ether feel kind of creeped out or loved i dont know what to feel?
M:And then i go and embarrass my self exactly why im afraid to text jack cus this can happen

I shut of my phone and grabed my pillow i reached my hand in the case i grabed my pocket knife i stuck it in my bag.I then got ready for bed all i could think about was embarrassing my self infront of my heros i finaly fell asleep untill i heard a noise i woke up i looked at my phone for it to say  12:00 am i walked in my kichen grabed a knife and folowed a trail of dirt and blood i found a guy sitting on my couch  was close to stabing him when i heard "Hey dont!" I jumped knowing who it was "Anti?" (becca if u reading this and u better you arre welcome or any one else who likes anti) "How d ya guess?" "hmm lets see irish voice and green hair along with a shock collar?" "it could of been a dog......no actually what kind og dag can talk and has green hair but i dont know anyway you are dreaming!" "no im not!" "pinch yourself we do this all the the time remember?" after he said that i did pinch my self "DAMNT!" "ha told ya!" "Shut up anti i might be in a dream but i still can kill ya!" "ya ok i would love to see ya try!" after he said that i stabed his neck."told ya!" i said with him disapering "U are waking up!" "ok well bye than!" i said.I the woke up with an scrach on my arm "not the first time" i mumbled i looked at my phone to see my twitter blowing up i looked at it to see that i hade more subs and folowers when i noteced that Ethan and jack folowed me along with metoning me in a tweet i got so happy but i relized i had to do my videos for when i go to pax or i could say that im gonna take a break and instead of games i will do vlogs and show jack and ethan!I went to go take a shower and get ready for the ride to the airport with amy and ashly!

                                                           Hey guys if ya dont like this tell me but ya this is new and it took 3 days to make and ya so umm dont ask i dont know what i did with anti thing i think i might make a dark ethan but i dont know any ways hope u guys like it sorry if thee is erores and stof but anyways bye guys!