It's not what it looks like pt1

Ethan pov
As I put Emma down to sleep I noticed that she was sniffaling and it was kinda weird but I ignored it walking out to see crank on the couch "c'mon dude why are u hear" i said emphisizing the dude "because I can now scram I need to think!" "WHAT? No way u leav this is my house!" "Eh eh eh our house eth! I am u remember" "shut up ughhhhhhhhhhhh" I said groning I began walking to my room and saw that Emma was thrashing around and she stoped and began mummballing things "emma?" I wisperd no answer I sighed covering her back up with the blanket leaving going to find jack who was talking to Felix so I joind "You know Felix your sister is amazing!" I said to Felix he just smiled and nodded "yeah she got it from me" he said grinning jack just face palmed himself he got up and walked away.I looked over at Felix who shrugged his shoulders "ya know Ethan usually I would ask someone who is dating my sister but Phil told me evrething about u!-" he said then he pinned me to the wall "And if you ever say anything like u said a few days ago I will ruin you if u break her heart I will break you got it kid!?" He said getting close to my face I just shook my head yes quickly and he put me down and the smile returned to his face "cool!" He said I just stood there frozen I walked out seeing dan and Phil kissing "eeewwww"I sqweald they stoped and began blush and giggling "Hey eth I just wanna-" dan began but I cut him off "naw dude its ok I can understand!" I said holding my  hands up Dan looked at me simpatheticl. When there was a knock on the door I went to open it and saw the last person o wanted to see..........

HAHA clif hanger also sorry for not posting a wile my phone broke so I'm using my tab and it sucks but I will make it work just it may take a bit to update sorry but anyways I love you all stay cranky BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE