geting things done

Emma pov
As I sat over the toilet I felt my hair being pulled up and someone rubbing my back. "I'm still sorry about earlier." I sat up wiping my mouth "It's whatever." I said quickly before throwing up again I heard rustling in the other room I heard a tire voice "Felix what are you doing?" "Helping my sister." felix hissed out I reached behind me hitting him. he jumped, apologizing. It was about twenty minutes later that I stopped, Ethan had gotten me some water to drink he sat down next to me and I clung on to him for dear life. "What's wrong?" he asked, wrapping his arms around around me ."I had a d-dream you left me." I sobbed into his shoulder "I promised you I wouldn't and I'm not gonna!" He said rubing my back I sighed snugling into him wiping my face all over him "what are you doing?" he giggled "I'm rubbing my scent on you" I said continuing to rub my face on him, he giggled. "Okay off to bed you two." Felix said not sounding happy at all me and Ethan sighed, getting up. I waddled over to the bed belly floping on it "ahh Emma don't do that!" Felix shouted making me jump "wh-o yeah" I said alarmed crawling up to my pillow getting under the covers "go away Felix" I said giggling he just shook his head leaving closing the door "Ethannnnnnnnnn!" I stretched out his name giggling "Yes baby." he said leaving the bathroom "Do you plan on marrying me?" "Well of course" He said climbing back into bed "When?" I giggled out hiding half under the blanket "Uhh in about 9 months" he whispered getting  closer to me my eyes went from his to his lips I uncover my face reaching up to give him a small peck on the lips but soon it turned into a full on make out session.
                     Time skip
I woke up the next morning I slipped on Ethan's boxers along with one of his t shirts. I walked out yawning then ran into the bathroom and began puking, I coughed once I was finished Ethan coming in to give me a cup of water. I thanked him taking a sip and washing my mouth out I sighed standing up I looked at Ethan and smiled he smiled back pecking my cheek we walked out to the kitchen I smiled a bit walking to the kitchen I looked over seeing Mark and Jack hanging out Dan and Phil kissing and Felix....on the phone with Marzia he had a smile on his face "You're not kidding right!?" he asked a smile spread accrose his face he shot up and screamed, I jumped a bit and spirit hid. Mark, Jack, Dan, Phil, and Ethan all screamed I giggled felix ran his hands through out his hair he hung up the phone "Oh my god!" he said smiling "What?" I asked "I'm gonna be a dad!" he smiled "YAY!" I screamed he smiled lifting me in the air spinning me around "And me and marzia are gonna get married next month!" he shouted raising his fist in the air. I only giggled ethan wrapped his arms around my waist placing his head on my shoulder I smiled, for once everyone was happy.

                                                                              Time skip     

Me and ethan were talking about the room and what were gonna paint it and we settled on doing pastel pink walls and pastel blue dot's.  then we planed out the layout of the room still not knowing if it would be a boy or a girl but we went online and ordered some baby cloths and pacifier's I leaned on ethan "I love you" I said "I love you too" ethan said kissing me I smiled and kissed back.

You guys I think in a few chapters I'm gonna end the book because its not really going anywhere not only that but I'm kinda board of it maybe in the future I will make a second book I don't know                                                                                     -Kat ^-^