telling him

Emma pov

I waited for every one to get ready and as I did I began to watch Sherlock from BBC I began to get into it enjoying the company of Sherlock and john (Also real quick um there may be spoilers for Sherlock/supernatural) "ok I'm ready!" I herd Phil say "shhhhhh" I said my eyes glued to my phone screen "I'm not a psychopath I'm a high-functioning sociopath do your research!" I giggled as Sherlock said it "babe we gotta go" I heard Ethan pout "ok ok gimme a sec" I said pausing my boy then shoving my phone in my back pocket I grabbed Ethan's hand beginning to walk with him out to the car were Dan Phil Felix and Jack were waiting Ethan sat in the driver's set me next to him and the boys in the back "I'm glad I rented a van for the month"Ethan mumbled pulling out of the driveway.I plugged my phone into the aux cord blairing the Sherlock Holmes theme song  "what is this" Ethan giggled "A good theme song" I smiled.Soon we arrived at the place we were going.

                   TIME SKIP <3

"Ok now the news...babe" I looked up at him he looked at me a chicken tender hanging half way out of his mouth I giggled a bit "ok but I have decide I'm not going home for college!" I smiled Ethan looked upset "no no no you need to go em you need that college degree!" "Ethan I was already planning on not going to college because of h-people" I fixed my self "And it would be better to stay I feel safe with you and no one knows I'm here...somewhat" I said looking at him "Well ok but just to let you know I'm not happy about it!" He smiled kissing me I just giggled leaning in "Well I guess I should say.Um I have left Ireland and decided to move in around here I think this month has changed my idea of L.A"Jack smiled me  Ethan and Jack all looked at Dan and Phil "o no we're staying in the U.K it's to much work to move cross country" Phil said drinking some soda I laughed a small bit cuddling up to Ethan.I took a bite of Ethan's chicken tender wich was hanging half out of his mouth "num num num tast like ethan" I smiled making Ethan giggle.Soon we all decided to go home Once we did it was around 2 and I decide to watch some supernatural wile sketching out casses wings then next to him sherlocks jacket and johns crutch I the began sketching out my OC and one of my male OC kissing.I then pulled out my colored pencils.About an hour later I had finished my art and my stomach started to feel quizy I thought it was just the food do I grabbed my phone and went to go lie in bed with in 20 minutes I had passed out.

Ethan pov
I was happy but also mad at Emma why would She drop everything for me she doesn't love me that much........does she? I thought "Hey ethan" I heard snapping me out of my thoughts "hm?" I said looking up "Emma Is passed out just to let you know" "ok"I said thinking about going out to get Emma some art stuff like water paints and acrilic paints and maybe some copick markers.
                  Time skip 👌
It was about midnight when I heard weird noises coming from our bathroom I got up out of the bed walking over seeing Emma leaning over the toilet bowl "Babe you ok?!" i said sliding next to her "i-im fine it's just the food from earlier" she said sighing after "in the morning we will take you to the doctors" I said rubbing her back.I grabbed a hair tie pulling her hair up into a pony tail so it won't get in her way.

                     Time skip <3
Emma pov
We sat in the doctors office waiting for the doctor soon the door opened "well miss Snider and Mr nestor I want to congratulate you both because Emma is pregnant!" She said my mouth dropped and my grip on Ethan's hand tightend my eyes waterd a bit Ethan's hand lossend I looked over at him he looked upset.Soon we left the doctors office Ethan not saying a single word "Ethan" I said quietly he just stopped and looked at me I could see the panic in his eyes "Emma I'm not in the mood" he said quietly turning and beginning to drive home.We didn't talk at all we just drove silently "Ethan in sorry" I said quikly "why are you sorry I'm the one who did it!" He snapped I flinched a small bit ethan saw "sorry it's just not your fault!" He said calmer "what what are we gonna tell everyone?" "Well we don't tell them yet" he said driving down the road