Chapter 7: A lot of thinking

Começar do início

❞When you said the last two words, I was sure I prefered the ❜whole-body-pain❜.❞ I said and gave him a sarcastic smile that perfectly matched with his.

I walked to the bedroom to get dressed after taking a hot shower, but what I saw in the bedroom wasn't what I expected. A smirking James wearing only sweatpants and holding body oil in his hand.

❞What the hell do you think you're doing?❞ I asked tiredly.

❞Lie down.❞

❞Why would I?❞ I put my hand on my neck again.

❞Because your whole body hurts, Catherine. Your husband just wants to give you a massage and help you get better, okay? Relax for fuck's sake.❞ He explained, but I was still suspicious.

I stood by the door, thinking and looking at him, when I finally spoke,

❞Fine.❞ I quipped. ❞But I expect this to be the best massage I ever had.❞

I slowly approached the bed and let go of the towel that was wrapped around me. I covered my breasts, standing in only undies.

❞Like I haven't seen them before.❞ James rolled his eyes.

❞Shut up and give me the massage you wanted, dear husband.❞ I climbed on the bed and laid down, my body feeling the cool fabric.

I heared James putting some oil on his hands and rubbing them against each other for some seconds. He climbed onto my behind and I felt his member through his soft sweatpants, causing me to gasp quietly. He put his hands next to each other on my lower back and I felt them go up in a pressing motion. Each hand went to each of my shoulders and began kneading from my shoulder to my neck.

❞Right there.❞ I groaned.

❞Here?❞ James pressed even harder, I gasped.

❞Yes... Oh my.❞

James was good at this, not that I didn't know it, but I forgot. It felt good, really good. The erotic thoughts about feeling James member against my behind and his hands covered in body oil were pushed away, only focusing on the good feeling I felt in my back and neck. I felt my eyes close, enjoying the feeling. My lips slowly separated as I was falling asleep.

❞I knew you would like it, sweetheart.❞ I could just feel his smirk.

❞Oh shut your mouth James.❞ I whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James

The cool breeze from the open window was caressing my hand that rested on the laptop in front of me, while my eyes looked at the multiple ideas for Christmas decoration. I got many different ideas and decorations sent to my email and I needed to look through every one of them. But I wasn't interested in it one bit. By the end, Catherine would take care of this since she actually cares about everything that has something to do with the restaurant, not to mention the hotel.

I heard Catherine go to the bathroom. She got two more hours of sleep after I gave her the needed massage. She needed it, sleeping on the couch is supposedly uncomfortable. I don't know why it began to hurt when she wasn't sleeping beside me, or when she got out without telling me where she was going. Maybe there was a piece of guilt deep down in my heart, telling me what I did to her was wrong.