Chapter Fifteen: Little Brother

Recap: In the beginning of the story, Sonic got changed into a girl by Eggman's gun. Since then, he-she NOW is keeping this a secret from her friends. So far she been staying with Amy Rose, on a date with Knuckles, and found a new power with the help of Tikal.

She somehow ran into Shadow, and asked for Shadow's helps. Shadow some how agreed, and now they reached Eggman's base. And then...

------------------------------------------------

"Chaos Spear!" yelled a familliar voice.

The gun in Eggman hand flew out and hit the ground. When the gun reach the ground it broke into a million pieces like it was glass. Sonia opened her mouth in shock, and covered both hands over her mouth.

Shadow told Eggman to beat it, and Eggman left with out a second word. Shadow had a proud smirk on because he protected his lady. Shadow walked over to Sonia expecting a hug or a kiss on the cheek, but he saw Sonia on the ground and on her knees chanting this sentence over again.

"No, it's broken."

---------------------------------------------

"No, it's broken."

"Broken?"

"No, it's broken."

"You mean the gun?"

"No, it's broken."

"You're welcome?"

"No, it's br-wait... Did you say 'you're welcome?"

"Ugh... Yes?"

"..."

"Was the gun important?"

"IT WAS THE WHOLE REASON OF COMING HERE!!!!"

Shadow put his ears down as Sonia began scolding him. Was it bad, it turned him on even more how freaking cute she looked yelling. How her nose scrunched up, and puting her hand on her hips? That was his definition of sexy.

"SHADOW! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?" yelled Sonia, with her hand still on her hip. Shadow had to think about this. Where was a book, 'How to talk to angry women?' when you needed it. He just had to play it off like Sonic would.

He's been around that faker for years. What quote of the day would he say?"Umm... yeah I hear you. Don't worry, we can just get it fixed. Stop having a cow over it." cooly said Shadow.

"EXCUSE ME!?!?!" yelled Sonia. Damn, he was going to make sure he killed faker for this.

"No... I mean, no?" whinced Shadow. He never feared anybody but Sonia's wrath was worse then Amy Rose's, that's an understatement.

One of Sonia's eyes twitched, so he knew he was dead meat. R.I.P Shadow the Hedgehog they would say. On it's tombstone it will say "was a dear... nothing. Died by his love." It would be a dramatic and ironic death for him.

"Look Sonia, where there is a will, there is a way." simply said Shadow, "we can just ask Tails to fix it, or make a replica of the gun." Sonia faced softned. She never tried asking her brother for help. She smiled and kissed Shadow on the cheek. A move she's been doing more lately.

"That's a smart idea! But I got a better idea! How a bout I ask Tails to make a replica of the same gun?" said Sonia. Shadow the face looked stunned and then pouted. She lliterally just took his idea. He just said that!

Sonia gave Shadow a wicked grin and simply giggled at his face. "Your face looks stupid." said Sonia. Shadow rolled his eyes but smilled widely anyways. A move he's been doing more often.