Chapter Four: Staying with the Stalker

The whole walk to Amy's house was pretty silent. Amy didn't say anything to Sonic, i mean Sonia and vice versa. Sonia didn't mind the quietness anyways, she just wished to bea real boy again. Maybe if she lied her nose would grow an inch or so.

Sonia sighed. How could so much change under one stinkin' day? If Sonic knew in the morning she would hurt his brother feeling's tody, get turned into a girl, and have to spend the night at his stalkers house, then he would probably been still asleep.

"We're here, Sonia." Amy replied cheerfully with a smile.

"Oh, ok..." said Sonia while shifting her feet back and forth.

Sonic never been inside the dreaded house only outside. Sonia was really frightned by the house. He imagined the worse, Sonic dolls every where. A whole shine that has Sonic everything. Heck maybe she was lucky to grab an underwear.

With a deep breath Sonia entered the house. Inside the house she saw a blue room with Sonic pillows every where. Pics of him endsley on the walls of the home. Sonia screamed.

"Sonia?! Are you okay why are you screaming?" asked Amy.

Sonia reopened her eyes to see a different room from wich she saw earlier. Now inside the house was a room with tan wall. It had a white couch and green floor. Sonia ignored Amy question to look further in the house hold. He checked the kitchen to see checker board tiles. Also, it had a pink fridge, pink oven, and pink microwave.

Sonia found out Amy had an upstairs room. She checked in the hall way to see anything "Sonicy". So far she kept seeing tans wall, but it mostly had pictures of her other friends.

She remebered one of the picture was for Cream's birthday party. Another one of them all together at Chris's house, and others. Sonia realized she wasn't in alot of these pictures, actually none. Like Sonic was deleated from the memory.

Sonia still walking down the narrow hallway observing her surrondings stumble across a door with purple on it. On the door had a sign indicating it was Amy's Rose room. She opened the door expecting to fing a Sonic shrine, but nope was like a normal room.

The room was clean, had a bed with the color purple, green floor again, and a dresew. She noticed the dreswer had a mirror which had a small crack on it. She wondered how did that happen?

"Sonic forgot my birthday, and missed the date." said a voice.

Sonia already knew it was Amy's voice, since she is the owner of the house. Sonia has to confused how did that effect the mirror.

"What does that have to do with the mirror?" Sonia asked.

"I punched with my bear fists. My hand was bleeding like crazy. I had to go to the doctor and got 5 stiches." explianed Amy.

Sonia face was schocked with horror, sadnees, and guilt. She was horrid that Amy went as far to inguring herself, but she mostly felt guilt because she was the reason for doing it. Sonic always felt guilt and weird around Amy Rose. That's why he ran from her, he was scared what she would do if she knocks him out.

The worst case senerio was when he wakes up he has a ring on his finger and is married to Amy. Not a dream come true for him.

"I'm sorry." apoligized Sonia.

"hey, its not your fault. Besides I think i'm slowly giving up on him anyways. He does that one little thing to bring me back before I quit forever." explianed Amy Rose.

"Oh, I see." replied Sonia.

The Girls both decided to watch a movie while waiting for Rouge the Bat to arrive. They decided to watch this new mobian movie. It was had the plot of a Superhero saving the world from evil, but it was a comedy.