Chapter One: A New Change

"Come on Eggman! You gotta go fast, if you want to catch the fastest thing alive!" yelled an over confident blue hedgehog.

*spin dash*

"Listen you rodent, once my robots get you, you're gonna pay." stated a mad genius

"I'm shaking in my colburt fur, Egghead!" Said a running hedgehog.

*crash*

"You talk to much for an animal!" yelled an obese man chasing the hedgehog.

"Blame genetics, Doc!" yelled Sonic

*Boom*

"Genetics?" questioned Eggman.

"Yeah it's in my DNA. The reason why I can run this fast." said Sonic.

*Zoom*

"So you saying, you can run that fast because of your DNA...hmm interesting." Said Eggman.

"Aren't you a Docter with an HIQ of 300 or something. Wow I know something then Eggman!" said Sonic.

"You rat with blue fur!" yelled Eggman.

"Ya know Eggman. You should come up with more insults. Being called a rat by you is getting pretty old. I like changes, to some degree." stated Sonic.

"I'll show you a change!" yelled Eggman once again.

"It could be a little bit better, that insult of yours." said Sonic.

"Shut up you! You're the reason why I can't rule the world." complained Eggman.

"Duh, it's my job. You should give up while your ahead." said Sonic.

"Ugh..." groaned Eggman.

With a press of a button, all of Eggman's robots stopped working. Sonic stopped spin dashing his victums, looked at Eggman. "What gives Egghead?" questioned Sonic. "Nothing, blue rodent." said Eggman. "Eggman, this is the rotinue. You wait after I finish defeating all the robots, till you give up." lazily said Sonic. Sonic was confused as to why Eggman stopped.

Eggman just turned away in his flying hover craft to go on in life. "HEY EGGMAN!" yelled Sonic, "I'm not finish with you yet!" "Oh but you are, and you better watch your back Sonic because I have a new plan that gonna change you, for my better." he stated.

Sonic watched as the evil doctor flew away from their battle scene. Sonic kinda enjoyed when Eggman would reak havoc once in a while. It gave him something to do. Yes that was the only reason why Eggman was never officially defeated by him. Sonic believed there was still some good in him, even if the crazy Doc didn't know it. 

"I wonder what that Eggy is up to now. Did it have to do with my genetics?" questioned Sonic. Sonic was getting a feeling something bad was going to happen.

He felt this way when he defeated the Black Knight, and look what happen, the wizard happen to be evil also. The time when he was fighting Dark Glia, and now he can't see Chip anymore. Lets not forget the time their last battle with the Meterax, and Cosmo died, well reborn in different forms.

"Well I'm gonna stop you like always Doc. No matter what." he said. Soon Sonic zoomed off in the horizon. Even through he knew something bad was going to happen, something good will come out of it in the end.

-----

"Wrench."

"Wrench."

"Screw."

"Screw."

"Wire."

"Wire."

"Bolt."

"Bolt."

"Hammer."

"Hammer"

"Can you stop repeat everything I'm saying, you stupid robot."

"Can you stop repeat- umm oh."

Eggman is now seen working on a new invention. Eggman was adding the last few touches to it. "Finally it's done," said Eggman "this will ruin Sonic's life, forever." "What does it do?" question Cubot. "I explianed it to you like 13 times now. But you are so stupid, you don't even know how to count that many." said Eggman. "Hey, I can too!" said Cubot holding up two fingers. 

"Please don't be a failure like him, little world dominating machine." Eggamn said to the new invention. "Since I'm evil, I'll explian it one more time. So listen up." he said.

Cubot got a chair and popcorn. Since he couldn't chew it, he just threw it on his face while watching the Doctor explian the new invention to him one more time.

"I present you the Egg Gender Bender. This device changes people into the opposite gender. Since Sonic is a boy, I'm going to zap him with it, while he tries to save the city again. After the device hits him, he will turn into a girl. Since he will be a girl, his genetics will change, and he won't be ble to run as fast anymore. While he's trying to turn back to normal, I will take the time to create my Eggland Theme Park. By that time I will rule the world with an iron fist, then no one will stop me! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA! I mean... HO HO HO HO HO." laughed Eggman.

"What happens if Sonic can still run fast? Also you sound like Santa. Can I have a pony for Christmas Santa?" question Cubot. "I'm not Santa. I don't even look like him. Do I even look like him?" stated Eggman. 

Cubot started to imaging Eggan with Santa suit on. "SANTA! YOU ARE REAL!" Cubot yelled!

*slap*

"Hey Santa, I see stars." Cubot said. "Ugh...what an idiot." complianed Eggman. Eggman walked away from his minion to go outside his base. When he came outside, he looked up at the stars.

"You better say your prayers, Sonic the Hedgeog because this time my plan is bulletproof...Ho Ho Ho." laughed the mad genius.