Chapter Two: The new girl in town

"Are you okay Ma'am?" asked no other then Amy Rose.

"Yes...ma'am? I'm not a girl." said an injured hedgehog, who was finally waking up.

"Wow that fall must have done a number on you. Are you sure you okay?" asked Amy again.

"For the last time, I'm not a man. I mean woman." said the hedgehog.

"Okay, 'sir', what's you name then?" qustioned Amy.

"Amy what are you talking about? You know who I am." the hedgehog said.

"Wait how do you know my name? Beside I think I would remember a blue quilled hedgehog, that's a girl." stated Amy.

"Ugh... can I have some water, Amy, please?" asked the hedghog.

"I'm still confused how you know my name, but sure. Here you go." she said and smiled weakly. 

The hedgehog sat up striaght, and grabbed the cup of water from Amy. The hedghog felt the cold, fresh water run down its throat. The hedghog only drank 1/2 of the cup. "Thanks, Ames."

At this point, Amy Rose stood up and with the snap of her fingers appeard her Piko Piko hammer. "Listen up, good girly. Only one person can call me that! That person is my Sonikku!" yelled an angry looking Amy.

"Sonikku? But I am-" started the hedgehog but looked in the cup. Inside the cup, there was an image/reflection of a blue, long-quilled hedgehog, but was a girl. The hedgehog started to check out its new form. The only noise that escaped it's lips were an ear peircing girly scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-----

(Four hours ealier)

Sonic woke up from his sleep. You would see him sleeping on a roof or in a tree like usual. Due to the fact he was having a bad feeling of Eggman's words, he decided to crash at Tails's (aka his) house. He rarely slept inside Tails's house, but last night was that night. Sonic got out the bed to strech his arms. 

Soon the smell of food hit his nose. "Yumm...smells like bacon. And we all know how much I love eating pigs...hehe." he said to no one. Sonic tied up his shoes before heading down stairs. 

As Sonic walked down the stairs, he saw Tails cooking breakfast, assuming for both of them. With an evil smirk on Sonic's lips, he crept downstairs to sneak up on Tails.

With Tails, he was wondering why Sonic slept the night. He always did when something bad happens, so he was beginning to worry. "Maybe he wanted to do it on purpose, ya know, spend some bro time with me. But there is the possibilty he came for a reason. I wonder-" Tails said to himself.

"WHO LET THE CHILI DOGS OUT? WHO?" yelled the blue hero. Tails replied with a girl scream. Sonic had to stare down Tails in disbelief, before he started bursting out laughing. "Hahaha-you sounded-haha-like a-hahaha-a g-haha-a girl!" laughed Sonic. Tails had a frown on his face. With anger, Tails grabbed a cup of water and poured it on Sonic.

"UGH! I'm drowing! Tails, its a flood! I'm gonna die!" cried Sonic. Tails frown turned into a small smile. "Now were even, ha. " said Tails and he went back to cooking."Tails you are so mean, I could have died!" said Sonic with a serious face. "Oh no, don't do the blame game. I could have died from a heart attack. So shut up, and eat your food, ungreatful." said Tails and he slammed the plate of food on the table for Sonic.

Sonic was worried about his lil brother. Even though his pranks were harmless, Tails never ever said 'Shut up' to him, for that matter called him ungreatful. With Sonic feeling guilty, he went to sit down on the counter to eat some food. Sonic eat in silence as Tails was cleaning up the kitchen.

"Tails."

"Sonic."

They said each others names at the same time. "No Tails let me go first. I'm sorry. I didn't know the prank would effect you that much. I'm sorry, and I won't do it again." said Sonic. Tails knew something was a big deal, if Sonic the mother flipping hedgehog said sorry to you. He was never good at apologizing to others. It was rare for him, and mostly Tails. 

Tails sighed. "No Sonic. I'm sorry. I wasn't mad at the prank. I'm just confused why you are here." truthfully said Tails. Sonic took the statement for what it meant for. "Oh, I could leave if you want me to. I mean..." said a shocked Sonic. 

"No Sonic, not like that. I know you only come here when something bad is going to happen. So what's happening this time." said Tails.

"Tails..." weakly said Sonic.

"Its not you, its me. Ever since Cosmo died, I get worried each time you sleep at my house. Each time you do something bad happens. I'm just worried. How can I not? World heros always worry right?" questioned Tails.

"Tails I-" started Sonic, but was cut off by a large boom sound. "Dang it, its Eggman again." said Sonic. Tails looked at his brother and at the door. "Sould I bring the tornado or...?" asked Tails. "Naw, I'll call you for back up if needed, I'll explian everything when I get back." said Sonic. With that statement, Sonic was out the door. 

"Sonic, what's going to happen to us?" questioned a sad looking Tails. All Tails could do was leave a small, salty tear drop on his face. With that, Tails sniffled.

---

"So I presume round two, Eggman?" said Sonic.

"Round two? Seems like Round over!" yelled the Doctor.

"You really need to work on your come backs, Eggy." said Sonic.

"Robots attack!" yelled Eggman.

Soon enough a hundred robots surrondded the blue hedgehog. "This should be fun...hehe." said Sonic. Sonic started spin dashing any robots that was in his way. "This is the best you got Eggman!" yelled an over confident hedgehog.

As Sonic was fighting, Eggman was getting the gun prepared. Sonic was soon finished with all the robots. "That's it for the day, I was expecting more?" questioned a confiednt Sonic.

"Oh Sonic try and save that old lady over there." challenged Eggman as he shoot the gun at the old lady. Sonic didn't have time to think he had to act fast. He couldn't push an old lady because it would cause more harm then good, so he had to jump in front of the beam. 

Sonic leaped in the air, and the beam hit him in the stomach. Sonic cried out in pain, and soon rolled down the hill. Eggman took this change to get away from the blue hedghoge. "I told you to prepare yourself." said Eggman.

As Sonic continued to roll down the hill, Amy Rose was running by trying to find her "boyfriend". She heard the massive explosions, so she knew her hero was here some where. "Oh Sonic?!" called Amy. "I wonder where he could be?" she questioned.

On her run she saw a blue figure rolling down the hill. "Sonic!" she screamed asssuming the blue figure was Sonic. She went over to the figure to see, if she was correct. To her sadness, she only fould a fainted blue quilled hedghog with a white top and red jacket as a skirt. The worst thing was the figure was a girl, instead of a boy like her hero...