Chapter Three: Entering the Gates of Hell

*wham*

"..."

"Sorry, that was an accident."

"..."

"I mean it. You were screaming, and it freaked me out."

"..."

"I'm really sorry."

"..."

"I'm telling the truth."

"So you decided to hit me on the head with a...HAMMER?!?"

"I was scared? Umm...hehe..."

"If is using your hammer gets you 'scared'. Then what does being mad people get you at?"

"Well, I umm..."

"Exactly, you hit people on the side of the head with it."

Amy sighed. She didn't mean to hit the stranger on the side of her head. She was just startled by the stranger screaming, acting like someone was going to rape her or something. Sonic, that happen to be a girl at the moment of time, sighed also. Sonic knew this had to do with Eggman's ray gun.

"Eggman, once I get my hands on you." mumbled a very unhappy Sonic.

"Did you say you name was Emily?" asked Amy Rose.

Sonic froze, should she tell Amy who he really was. That would be to embarrassing for him, I'm mean her now.

"We'll the truth is..." started Sonic.

"Amy! Sonic!" yelled Tails and Knuckles. As Tails and Knuckles ran to Amy and 'Sonic', they soon realized they say two girls instead. "Whoa, that's not Sonic, that's a smoking babe." said Knuckles.

Sonic blushed. They didn't know he was Sonic. So to save himself the embarrassment, he would have to figure out this situation by himself.

"So what's your name?" asked Tails

"Sonia. My name is Sonia." said Sonic aka Sonia

"Wow, I've been trying to ask your name like forever now." stated Amy.

"I'm sorry. I was just startled by...Eggman attack." half-lied Sonia.

"Still I wonder where Sonic is? Wait do you happen to be related to Sonic the hedgehog?" questioned Tails.

"We'll...I...ummm...I..." said Sonic.

"Look hottie over here, just came from an extreme panic attack, leave her alone for now," said Knux.

"Ugh...thanks Kunckles..." said Sonia.

"Hottie knows my name!" yelled Knux.

Sonia could stare at Knuckles like the idiot he was. Sonia could shake his head and have a horrid look. Did he really look that different? It's kinda sick that his friends are hitting on a him. Well he couldn't blame them because he was a girl now.

"Yo, can I have your number?" asked Knux.

"No, now leave me alone and go ask Rouge or something." said Sonia.

"What?!? I don't like that bat." blushed and said Knuckles.

It was clear to everyone that Knuckles had a small liking to the jewel theft. Sonic, I mean Sonia now, could only roll her eyes in annoyance. Sonia knew one thing, Eggman is going to pay big time. Plus in the future if they ever find out he was a girl, he will tease Knuckles about it constantly. Still confused Knuckles could be so open a asking for hi-er, her number so bluntly.

"I hate life." Sonia said sarcastically.

"So what's your name, again?" asked Amy.

"I'm Sonia. Sonia the hedgehog." stated Sonia.