18.)Serious laughter

2 WEEKS LATER...
"What is that?" Angel asked.
We all looked at Ariana to see what she was holding.It was a small baggie that had smiley faces on it with 6 pills inside. I haven't seen it before because I try to stay away from drugs,but..yeah....
"Molly."Ariana said bluntly.
"Molly?" I questioned to make sure I heard her right.
"Yeah."Ariana said.
"What's Molly?" Angel asked.
"It's a drug."Alex said.
In these past 2 weeks Alex kept flirting and finally asked her out she said yes of course. Ariana and Jess are now a couple,and Blake said I'm his princess so we are a couple. Every thing has been good other than to find a little plastic Baggie with pills in it in my friend's pocket. We haven't asked her why she has it yet_ I was pulled out of my thoughts.
"Why?"Blake questioned.
"I was going to try it with y'all that's why there is 6 but just one time I was going to tell Rye later,but it fell out of my pocket so I have to tell y'all now."she replied.
"The girls and I will take care of this." I said to the guys. They nodded. I grabbed Ariana and Angels arm and went into the girls room.
"What the fuck?" I asked.
"I told you."Ariana said.
"You think we're going to try it with you?!" I said angrily.
"I think it might be fun."Angel cut in.
"That's what I thought."Ariana said.
"I guess we can try it just this once." I said.
BLAKE'S POINT OF VIEW
"Holy shit guys."i said after what just happened.
"What?its just Molly it could be worse."Alex said.
"True but still what if they did that without us."Jess said.
"Exactly."i said.
"They could get hurt if we haven't of found out."jess said.
"They wouldn't do that." I said.
"I know they wouldn't do that."Alex said."but you shouldn't have freaked out."
"Sorry dudes they worry me like in a big brother way."i said.
"It's okay dude."they both said.
We heard laughing coming from the girls room.
"Why are they laughing?" I asked.
"I don't know but let's find out." Alex said and started walking towards the bathroom. We got to the entrance and walked in FUCK RULES! I started laughing in my head. We looked up to see the girls smoking. What's so funny about smoking?
"What's so funny?"Jess asked.
"Alex in this picture."Ari said and turned the phone to face us. Oh my god! I started laughing so hard I had to hold my stomach. it was a picture of Alex with a Barbie crop top and some plaid night pants.
"Where did you get that bitch r us.?" Jess asked.
I laughed harder at that remark.
"No I got it from your sisters closet."
"Ohhhh."the girls said which made me laugh.
The guys started to fight I finally sobered up from laughter and pulled them off of each other they weren't hurt to bad just a few bruises..
"Nice guys nice." Riley said.
The girls started to get up and stomped their cigaretts,and they walked out. We didn't stair at their asses.....okay......maybe....we did.....
----------------------------------------------
Ok here was this chapter. I hope it made you laugh. school starting soon so I may not be posting every day but I might post more today I'm not sure yet. You should go read my friends book "I'm pregnant with Luke Hemming's baby." even tho I don't like fan fiction her's is good her name on here is HayleyLoves5SOS Vote read comment whatever share with friends...