NO BOYS ALOUD!

"Gotcha!"I yelled grabbing my lttle sister from behind scaring her half to death.Its been about two hours of nonstop playing with Kelsey and im sweaty and worn out. I stumbled to the ground with Kelsey on top of me.

"Kelsey!!" Ari's voice squealed.

Kelsey sat up and ran to Ariana with Ari swooping up Kesey and spinning her around thats their thing. She put her down and walked over to me Kelsey followed.

"We should have a sleep over." She said then her eyes lite up with excitment.

"Yay,Kelsey do you wannna have a sleepover NO BOYS ALOUD!" i said.She shook her head and ARI and I went to plan we brought Kelse with of course she rode on my shoulders.

"MOM!" i yelled.

What?" She asked.

"can we take Kelsey with us to the store Anastasia can come too were having a sleep over with only girls pwease."i stated and asked.

"Sure ill set evreything up."She added.

"Bye mom!" me and Ari yelled back.

Aria grabbed my mom's keys,and we headed out.First off the mall to get coming home presents.

When we got to the mall Kelsey was so excited it was so cute watching her smile and point at the toys in the toy store.

"Hey!"a familiar voice yelled. We turned around to see

------------------------------------

Well there is my update and stuff I'm too one k views!!!!!! And it's barely been a month if only people would vote and comment more!!! did you go check out my friends book you better! So to the people that don't know me if I made a youtube video would y'all watch my videos? Comment VOTE and favorite subscribe too...