Code red

So there was that...now this is Riley after what happened..

✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋

After what just happened I walked out cause I didn't have anything else to say because i don't want to do it yet I'm just not comfortable yet. I walked over to the guest bedroom that Adriana and Jessie stayed in and knocked. Knock!Knock! The door opened to Ariana in Jess's t-shirt I have to be sarcastic so I said.

"Someone got laid last night."and I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.

"Shut up Rye."she said sternly.

"What?"i asked innocently.

Then Jess came to the door with his boxers on I really have to be that annoying friend right now.

"You had sex with a girl?"i asked trying to hold in the laughing.

"Nothing happened I swear."Jess said.

"Uh huh sure."i said then laughed.

"I'm just fucking with y'all I wouldn't care even if you did id still love y'all."i said.

"can I see you a min Rye in your room?"Ari asked.

"Sure." I said. We started walking to my bed room and we opened the door and Blake was laying on the bed deep I'm thought.

"Get out!"Ari kinda yelled. Blake's head shot in our direction I smiled and pointed to the door. He got up and walked until he made it to me and he whispered "I'll wait." and walked off.

"So?"i asked.

"Can you like not do what you did?" she asked.

"I'm sorry I had to but I promise I won't do anything like that again."i replied.

"Okay we didn't do anything I didn't have pj's and I didn't want to annoy you so he let me wear his shirt and he sleeps in his boxers but all we did was kiss and cuddle. I still got my VCard."she said.

"I told Blake I'm waiting until I'm married but it was just a cover cause I'm not ready yet..."i said.

"Me either."she said and gave each other a hug.Then we were rudely interrupted by Jessie and Blake.

"What's going on in here?"Jessie asked.

"Girl stuff."We replied.

"Is that some sort of code word?"

Blake asked.

"Yeah."Ari replied.

"Y'all have the bro code and we have the girl code."i explained not telling our secret tho.

"What is it?"Jess asked.

"Can you tell us what the bro code is?"Ari asked.

"No."he replied.

"Exactly."i said then I whispered in Ari ear the code word Red which means secret entrance to escape. She smiled and I did too. We looked at the boys with smirks on our faces and darted to my closet and locked the door.They kept betting on the door but we went threw the secret entrance which is behind some clothes it's a metal door that's the size of a small tv so it easy to hide and for us to fit into it leads to our play house that's hidden. Our clubhouse has all the necessities food,drinks,movies,bathroom,and girl stuff.

"So what are we suppose to do cause Angel isn't here."i asked.

"We have to send a secret code to her phone."she said with excitement.

"Code red don't let boys know escape hurry!"-Rye/Ari👅💦

About 3 min after we sent it we got a reply that said

"Okay give me a min I'll text 👀 when I'm there."-Angel

After we got that text we cut on some music and after 2 songs we got a text.

"👀"-Angel

"She's here does she know password?"i asked.

"Yeah she does it will take her a min to get here from the tunnel but incase we need to hide."she said.

"Yeah."i said. We hide in the closet not making a sound then we heard foot steps good thing there's another escape route.