19.) starbucks and a fight

ONE DAY LATER...

So we decided to try it at my house Friday night since we won't have school the next few days in case something happens..I feel like we should do this but yeah.It could have been worse. I'm throwing on my black ripped skinny jeans,misfit t-shirt,black converse,and a white beanie. I'm suppose to get Starbucks with the girls like every Friday morning. I got up from tying my shoes and grabbed my phone off of the bedside table,and slipped it in my back pocket. I went over to the door to leave my room,looked over at my mirror "swag" I thought to my self,and went down stairs to grab my keys and skateboard and left.

10 min later

"Ring! Ring! Ring!"

"Hello?"I asked.

"You better be in that damn parking lot!" An angry Ariana said.

"I am.Why?"i asked confused.

"Just hurry up!" She yelled and hung up.

Well what was that....oh well. I got out of the car and grabbed my wallet and keys of course. I opened the door to see Ariana with a busted lip and Angel with a bloody nose.

"What the fuck happened?!" I yelled across the room forgetting all about coffee.I was right beside them when I said "Who the fuck did this?!"

"Go order your coffee we'll tell you at your house where it's safe." Ariana said.I walked to the register and ordered.

"Vanilla bean and a cake pop." I said.

"That will be $7.30." the guy said. I pulled out a $10 and handed it to him.

"Keep the change." I told him.

"Here you go."he said. I took my food and went back to the table their sitting at and sat down.

"Are you going to tell me what happened or do I have to find out myself?" I asked.

"We'll tell you at your house."Angel said.

"Let's go."I demanded.

We all got up and walked out of the door and went to our cars mine is a yellow mustang convertible,Angels is a blue charger,and Ariana has a black camero.Don't ask. Vroom we started the engines and raced off to my house. Ariana won of course then me and finally Angel. We turned our cars off got out and I went to the door with them behind me. I opened the door and walked in and turned around.

"Are y'all going to tell me who the fuck did this.?" I asked more demanded tho'.

"Yeah let's go to the bat cave."Angel demanded.

"Okay let's go."i said.

We walked to the bat cave and slid down we sat down on bean bags.

"Start talking."i demanded.

"Okay so you know how I trashed talked that one girl for being a total bitch.?"Ariana started.

"Yeah and she got her older sister that used to be in military school to beat us up ,but it's over now." Angel ended.

"So I'm Suppose to ignore the bitch that beat you up an not fight her?!" I argued.

"Yes because you'll just make it worse."Angel stated.

"Your probably right." I agreed.

"So I'll ignore it for now so I say we skip school and watch movies all day." I said and smiled.

"Yay!!"Angel said.

"Movie day!!"Ariana said.

"Let's go change into some sweats and crop tops what do y'all say?" I questioned.

"Yuss! let's go." Ariana said.

We climbed up the slides and ran to my room and put on some gray sweat pants that hang off of our waist and some crop tops that show off our belly button piercing and we all threw our hair in messy buns.

"SELFIE!" Ariana yelled and pulled out her phone. We all made a duck face cause we got that white girl swag. We went back to the bat cave and put in "magic mike" even tho we are bad asses doesn't mean we don't watch chick flics. it got to the part where they were at the beach and I dozed off so did the others.

**************************************

So I'm going to be updating another tonight sorry for not posting been school shopping and stuff has been going on I hoped you liked this chapter.. vote comment and share with friends👍 good bye😘 sorry it was kind of short..