8. Shout Out To My Ex - Little Mix

<Holy Crap, I ship NejiTen and the song contradicts their happily everafter T^T>

Neji was hanging out with his friends in a pub when he saw someone familiar.

She was wearing a maroon chinese dress. She has a wavy brown hair that swings whenever she moves. She looks very elegant and beautiful. He wondered who was the girl. He never leave his eyes on her, he was mesmerized at the lady in front. She noticed that he was looking so she walked towards him.

He curiously stared at her. She looks pretty familiar. She gave a wide grin.

"Hi Neji. Long time no see." she acclaimed flipping her hair and winked.

His eyes widened with shock. That's it he remembered! But it can't be... She..How?!

"Hey! It's me, Tenten. Your ex girlfriend back in highschool." she slowly stated, drawing her face nearer.

It was Tenten, his not so good-looking girlfriend that he dared to mess, because of a game of bet created by his friends, where he should make Tenten his girlfriend and broke up with her after she fell in love with him.

"Shocked aren't we? I wan't some pay back Hyuuga." she smirked devilishly.

I am really messed up.

----
<I found this fun to write tho, but still they must be together forever. Hahaha.>