5. Bon Apetit - Katy Perry

He felt the heat rise as he stared Tenten's appearance in the stage as one of the entertainers of an elite drug lord who throwed a party. They were in a mission where they need to diguise themselves. Neji disguised as a rich businessman interested in his dealings, Lee and Gai were his bodyguard and Tenten as an entertainer and her job was to take information on the man by seducing him.

He never knew he ended up seducted too as she watched her walking at the stage wearing red backless chinese-styled dress hugging her curves with her hair down. Cold sweat started to fall and unpleasant thoughts was taking over his mind. He tried to control himself but it seems he was very affected by her presence. He cursed silently. He really wanted to drag her out of there because he hate the fact that other man was leering at her, but he can't, thinking about the mission and his urges, it will not end good.

"Gentlemen! Bon apetit!" said the announcer, smiling devilishly as they started to dance in a very seducting way.

How did she managed that?

---

<I tried to not sound dirty or sexual or something. The song was just giving me dirty thoughts so I came up with this much less dirty than my thoughts. Hahaha.>