7. Love Alone - Katelyn Tarver

Since genin days, I liked Neji. I tried to keep it to myself. I tried to brush it off like a dust--the feelings building up everytime we spend time with each other as the years passes by, I fell deeply and deeply until I actually fractured my skull. He never left my thoughts, in my dreams, and even in my day dreams. I really fell, HARD. As I grew up, I am asking for much more than just being his teammate, sparring partner and bestfriend, that I expected that he probably liked me too, but In all my hints that tells that I liked him, he never reacted on what I expected. He probably never liked me at all and it freaking hurts that I almost cried, Okey! I cried! You can't blame me. I'm just loving a person who can't love me back. He probably preferred much feminine than me.

But I'm tired on keeping this feeling I have for him. I need to tell him so that I can move on.

I went to out to our training grounds meeting him there sitting at his usual place. I sit infront of him, wearing a serious face. He stared, wondering.

"I like you. No--I love you Neji. I don't want to keep it and lie to myself that there was a chance you will like me too. I thought you would feel the same for me but, I guess not so I'm confessing all of this to you so I can move on in peace." I stated, unaware that I was crying. Looking weak infront of him is so Un-Tenten.

"I'm sorry for bugging you, Neji." I stand up and turn my back at him but he grabbed my arm pulling me to his direction and hugged me.

"Don't leave"

-----

<yeah! I didn't end up on the song title! Matindeee! Nagtry hard na ko niyan. I tried to relate the story on the lyrics :D>