Chapter 2:The Morning After

Y/N POV

      Smalls rays of light washed over me causing me to wake up. At first I was startled by the unfamiliar setting but then I remembered I spent a night with Dio.

      "God, this is so embarrassing! I should've left right after we were done.", I thought to myself and went to get out of bed quietly. Relief washed over me when I realized he wasn't beside me and I didn't have to waste three minutes trying not to wake him up. I looked around as I got dressed and realized the room was quite dark besides the few rays of light that were let in as well as all the candles laying out. There had to have been at least forty of them.

      As I was pulling my blouse over my head there was a knock at the door. "Come in.", I said as a response. I was expecting to see the familiar blond but instead saw a very muscular man with long brown hair.

      "Hello my name is Vanilla Ice and I am one of the servants in this manor. I have come to inform you that breakfast is ready downstairs.", he told me with a small bow as he waited at the entrance to escort me. A million things seemed to be strange with what he said. The fact that he was a servant confused me as well as the fact that breakfast was waiting downstairs for me. All I wanted to do was go back to the temporary home I had been staying in.

      "Oh, I actually am just going to go home. Tell Dio I said thank you though for the kindness of a breakfast.", I said grabbing my purse and making way to the door.

      "I'm afraid breakfast is mandatory as he wished to speak about something with you.", Vanilla Ice said grabbing my arm slightly as to make sure I did not make it past him. My heart dropped and my throat momentarily closed. What on earth could he want to speak to me about? All we did was a fling and nothing more. I began to fear for my life. The whole aura of the place since I had woken up was dark something I had not felt last night after being caught up in the moment. I wanted to argue back that I would be going straight home but something had advised me not to fight as I surely would not win.

      "May I at least tidy up myself a bit better before I go downstairs?", I asked him as calmly as I could.

      "Yes, Lord Dio has left out a towel along with other necessities in case you wished to have freshed up. There are sitting on the counter in the bathroom. Also take this matches so that you may light the candles in there. It's the door on the left.", Vanilla Ice handed me the matches before leaving. At least Dio seemed to be thoughtful enough to provide me with little things I may need. I still wanted to go home. I went to bathe anyway. The bathroom was strange and it appeared to have about twenty candles giving just enough light to see and sure enough there was a towel amongst other things left out for me. There was a coconut shower gel, a loofa, coconut shampoo and conditioner as well as a razor. As sweet as a gesture it was it sent chills down my spine. Had he really remembered my choice sent from just being intimate? If he had it seemed like a strange obsession.

      As I showered I felt so foreign. This wasn't my home, it was just the home of a one night stand. Yes there seemed to be an intense connection besides lust between us but that meant nothing. It wasn't like the tale of the red thread of fate. It was just a heated night. As I finished showering and got dressed I looked in the mirror at myself so that I could put on a little bit of mascara. After doing the bare minimum and putting my hair in a braid I walked to the door to see Vanilla Ice standing off to the side as I opened it.

      "Are you ready now Miss y/n?", he asked me. I merely nodded in response. I didn't care to make conversation I wished only to get this all done and over with and go home. Everything felt so off. Vanilla Ice led me through the large mansion to a rather grand dining hall where I was greeted by an old woman.

      "Hello Miss y/n! Lord Dio is busy at the moment and requested that I speak with you on his behalf.", she informed me as I took a seat across from her. "My name is Enyaba and I am another servant in case you were curious to know."

      All of this struck me as wrong. Why were they referring to themselves as servants as if it was the middle ages and they were serving a king? I really fucked up in going home with this guy.

      "Lord Dio has requested you spend your days here. That you will come to serve him just as myself and Vanilla Ice whom you met earlier. You will reside in the castle and do what he may ask of you.", she informed me as if she was giving the weather report. My appetite was ever more far gone and my heart dropped.

      "I am being held hostage.", I sais quietly in disbelief. I wanted to be angry and fight but all I could feel was emptiness as if it wasn't reality.

      "It is a great honor to serve Lord Dio! He will reward you beyond belief and offer his protection to you!", the old woman added as if selling a product to me.

      "I want to speak with Dio myself.", I told her. I didn't plan on yelling or fighting I just felt myself losing my mind.  Before she could say anything to me just as if he had heard me Dio himself walked in.

      "Enyaba you are dismissed. I will speak with y/n myself.", the sultry voice said taking the seat Enyaba was held. "Eat darling, you must be hungry after the events from last night.", he smirked at me.

      "I am not very hungry at the moment.", I said with tension. He was just as beautiful and enticing as I remembered his whole stature was intimidating. "Why am I being kept here?"

      "Surely you cannot deny that there was an intense bond shared between the both of us. With that being said I could not warm up to the idea that you would leave and waste such beauty on men so lowly.", he answered. Oh my god, I'm a sex slave. If all my hairs could have turned white at once out of fear they would have. "You will have all you want here. If you want it you may have it.", he said putting a hand of his on top of mine. Admittedly it eased me for a second as if I had known him once before.

       "I wish to sleep in my own room.", I said with the little remaining courage I had. Dio gave a look of distaste. "Just for an adjustment period.", I assured him as if I actually was okay with the idea of being a personal toy.

      "I suppose if that's what you wish, but eventually you will join me in mine.", he said with a rather sour tone before getting up. "Your room will be ready shortly and when it is Vanilla Ice will take you to it. I will see you at dinner.", and with that he left me to myself.

      I couldn't cry or yell but I knew I'd rather be anywhere than here. There was no point of trying to fight Dio. There was something other worldly about him a fight I'd surely lose. I just decided if it got truly horrible I'd try and escape as of now I'd play along.

A/N Yay! The chapter is a bit longer I hope it's off to a good start :))