"Calum look at me I can't go out like this!" I complain and he stands behind me with his hands placed on my shoulders.

"Nonsense, you look great. I like the whole mismatched pyjama look, kind of sexy" he waggles his eyebrows at me in the mirror and I swat him playfully as I sit back on the bed letting him grab me shoes.

"Socks?" I ask raising my eyebrows as he shoves on my vans into my bare feet tying them loosely and pulling me off the comfy mattress.

"No time for socks! Now come on let's go" He replies and locks his hand in mine leading me to the door, the heat runs through my skin and the tingles fluster my face and I look in awe at the boy that never fails to make me turn into a love sick puppy right before his eyes. I squint my eyes at the bright fluorescent light of the hallway as Calum leads me to the elevator which is thankfully empty.

"Where are we going?" I ask as I see him press floor 10 which is the highest part of the hotel, I expected him to bring me out into the streets but he seemed to have different plans. He doesn't reply to me showing that his lips are sealed and I roll my eyes as his thumb rubs against mine tracing patterns on my skin.

As we enter the hallway once again he leads me down the narrow corridor to a fire escape and I turn my face up in confusion and stop in my tracks and Calum abruptly stops with me turning to face me, mirroring the same confused expression I had painted on my face.

"Why'd you stop? Come on it's just up here" He asks his hand never leaving mine.

"This is weird where are we going? Isn't this just for a fire?" I hiss whispering and immediately regret it as the sound of my nerdy voice is heard through my ears.

"God Cindy, stop being a goody- two shoes and live for once in your life, I'm not going to kill you" he shuts his eyes in annoyance and his coy smirk emerges on his face.

I felt my face flushing red with embarrassment as I ignore his little comment and roll my eyes pretending to not be fazed.
"Calum I'm not a goody two shoes and also that sounds exactly like a killer would say"

Now it's his turn to roll his eyes as he pulls my arm for the third time like a little child in a grocery store, only this little child is a head taller than me and is wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a grey hoodie and a pair of black leather boots with blonde hair dye.

"Then come on! You trust me don't you?" He says raising his eyebrow at me seriously and I take a deep breath looking into his irises that bore into my own and suddenly my mouth speaks without me even prompting myself to.

"I- I trust you" I reply and he flashes me a toothy smile and pulls me along through the door putting his finger to his lip as he leads me up the metal stairs the cool air batting against my bare arms. We reach a door at the top and I stop a little uneasily and Calum tightens his warm grip on mine to let me know I'll be fine.

He pushes another metal door and before I can look my eyes are covered with his big hands over them and I let out a laugh as he ushers me forward. I'm met with the wind and the sound of taxis and the cold air meeting my face as I realise were outside, particularly on the roof of the huge hotel.

"Okay are you ready?" He whispers in my ear sending sparks down my entire body and I nod slowly, not trusting my words. Calum removes his hands from mine and I let out a sharp gasp as I look in front of me.

The whole Paris skyline faced me, the Eiffel Tower standing in all its glory, thousands of lights and rooms all with their own stories inside and stars lining the dark sky, the clear night was beautiful and as I seen the set up in front of me I covered my mouth with my hand. There was a blanket laid out with various pillows and other blankets and a basket with wine and what I assumed as food inside, there were two wine glasses lying on the blanket and the thousands of lights and stars Illuminated the rooftop so beautifully I wanted to cry.

I stood there, remained speechless and engulfed in the beauty and surprise as I barely blinked in awe. My thoughts were interrupted as Calum stood in front of my gaze, even more beautiful than the view in front of me.

"Don't you like it? I'm sorry this is lame. I knew I should of just took you for ice cream. Fuck! Why didn't I listen to Luke, we can just leave and go get ice cream. I know a place and I'm sorry I just-" Calum rambled on before he finishes I smash my lips against his easing his worries and his thoughts.

We spoke in tongues for awhile and I told him everything words couldn't say, I looked a mess and I'm pretty sure it was starting to rain but we didn't care. All that mattered was this moment and right now.

"It's-it's amazing Calum" I broke away breathlessly my hands still latched on his structured jaw and he blushed and flashed me a toothy smile breaking eye contact from me. He pulled my arm over to the blanket and we sat down, Calum drapes a blanket over me and I give him a thankful smile as I glance up to the stars and breath in the wonderful air.

"Ruby helped me prepare this, she said it would just be ex-quiz-et?" He chuckles while giving me a look and I laugh along with him.

"Exquisite, and exquisite it is" I smile back at him as he opens the wine and pours it into my glass.

"Hey Cindy?" He asks me jerking his head towards mine as I slide closer into his embrace.

"Yeah?"

"I don't know what's going to happen in the future, and I don't know how the hell we ended up here. But I'm really glad it did" He blushed smiling coyly at me and I grin so wide I'm sure my head is going to split.

"Me too" I reply leaning my head against his hard shoulder as he kisses the top of my head gently.

"I think I'm falling for you"

I turn my body to look at his face and I meet his eyes that were filled with shock, excitement and relief and I reflect his face.
"Me too" I repeat again and he grins like a Cheshire Cat and raises his full glass up towards mine.

"To us"

"To us" I reply and we clink glasses.

IMMMMM BACKKKKKKKKK
DID YOU MISS ME?
I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH XXX
-s