16•"i forgot your dicks bigger than your brain"

My eyes fluttered open as I slowly take in my surroundings, the only thing I could see was leather blue seats in front of me and an annoying sound of a child babbling around me.

It took me a few seconds to come back to reality when I realise I'm still on the plane to Paris, all I remember is falling asleep to the sound of Monsters Inc in my ears, which seemed like years ago. Speaking of which I am starving.

As I yawn slowly I realise I'm not lying on a comfy pillow, a blue thin blanket is draped over me but my head is resting on something hard. I turn round to face the ceiling and I see Calum intently staring at the screen in front of me.

I feel myself bright red as I realise that I'm stretched across him. I jump up quickly and my head feels light. Michael is snoring in front of me as my feet rest across his legs. I was using both boys like some sort of bed.

"Oh hey your awake" I hear a raspy voice say and Calum clears his throat.

I spin round and blush removing my legs from Michael and placing my converse covered feet on the ground again.

"Yeah. Sorry for falling asleep like that you should of woken me up" I smile shyly looking down, what if i snored? God what if I drooled?

"It's fine, you look cute when you sleep" He replies and smirks when I blush.

I look at the screen infront of me to see I've only been sleeping 2 hours and stretch slowly hearing my back crack.

"Eugh stop!" I hear and turn to see Calum covering his ears like a small child and wrinkling his nose up in disgust.

"Your such a baby" I smile back and he rolls his dark chocolate brown eyes, I return the eye roll and tuck my feet up beside me, careful not to wake Michael. I begin to untie my converse, not caring about being on a plane, I had another 20 hours to go of being stuck here and I wasn't spending it with my shoes on.

As I struggled to get the lace untied on my second shoe I looked to Calum and gave him a sheepish smile as he met my eyes.

"Give me a hand" I laugh as he unties my laces with his long fingers, he does it effortlessly and slides them off my feet gently.

"I wish you would give me a hand" I heard him mumble under his breath, quiet enough for me not to hear it but I picked up on his words as he turned towards the screen.

"With what?" I reply scrolling through the list of boring shows that were presented on the screen infront of me.

"What?" He replies and I look at him for what seemed to be the hundred time this flight. His eyes were widened at my response and that's when I knew for sure I wasn't mean to hear what he said.

"You said you wished I would help you out? What is it? If you want I will share earphones I guess. Although you keep ripping them out, but can we please watch Monsters Inc again? I slept through it" I ramble on, completely oblivious to Calum's confused face.

"What? No you dipshit, I meant with something else" he says with a nervous laugh and I raise my eyebrows at the new nickname he's picked up for me, although it wasn't pleasant I still found myself smiling.

Before I can reply Calum grabs my wrist and I feel the sparks going through me, it doesn't seem to matter how many times he touches me. I still feel the electricity.