Sleepover

"Hey Maj, can I stay the night with you and Lea " Lellani asked me.

"Yea sure my mom wouldnt care, you wanna stop by your house and gt your clothes?" I asked.

"Uhm yea sure, I hope he doesnt catch me but if he does I'll just sneak back out of my window" she mentioned.

"Okay I'll drive to your house and we will park down the street so that your dad doesnt see us, could you put the directions in my phone" Jalea says handing Ley her phone .

"Girl turn on the radio" I say to Jalea who's driving.

"Okay" she responds.

30 minutes later

"Okay Lellani we here" Jalea says parking on the side of a street.

"Okay give me 15 minustes, I should be out before then though" She says getting out the car.

"Girl wassup with you and Rell" Lea asked me.

"Girl nothing just somebody that I mess around with sometimes. I aint gon' front though he is cute" I answer

"Mhmmm we all know ya'll gone mess around and catch feelings"

"You dont really know me girl, I promise you Majesty does not catch feelings" I say proudly

"Yea sure" she says not convinced.

"Anyways who are you into" I ask

"Nobody really there are no cute girls girls at this school besides like my friends"

"Oh your gay, I hope i dint sound rude just asking"

"Um kinda bi-curious so im gonna try and figure it out" she said playing with her nails.

"I can help you figure it out, I know im not bi and of course I dont catch feeling so you dont have to worry about that" I say offering help.

"Oh okay, it wont mean anything to me either"

"ok" I say leaning in for a kiss.

The kiss was short and the car was quiet. I break the kiss and look into her eyes. She leans in for another kiss and she slips some tongue into it. I break the kiss before it goes too far.

"Yep definitly bi" she says laughing.

"I hope you didnt catch feelings, I have the affect on people you know" I say chuckling a little.

"Girl boo, but how about ne more kiss for the road" she asks

"Mhmm sure girl, like I said dont catch feelings no matter what you do" I say proudly.

"No matter what i do" she says with a smirk.

"Yep" I answer

She kissess me again but this time more passionatly. Then she slips tongue in. She moves to my neck and starts sucking leaving hickies all the way down to my chest area. Since she was doing all the pleasing I decided to return the favor. I start giving her hickies mainly on her boobs. She lifts my chin up and gives me a final kiss.

"So still no feelings" she says smirking.

"Nope not bi, and still no feelings"

"What can I say im cold-hearted" I say checking my snapchat.

"Mhmm cold-hearted my ass, I know you gotta soft spot down there" She says pointing to my heart.

In the corner of my eye I see Ley walking up behind the car.