Party Time

*Rell in the MM*

I got home and just sat down and made me a hot pocket. That shit was banging. Now Im on FaceTime with Jalea.

"Girl you wanna come to this party with me"?

"Yes Bitch Im coming to steal somebody's man today" I say sticking my toungue.

"OK I'll come get you at 9"

"K, I'll text you my address. Bye"

"Bye" I say hanging up.

I go to my room and get ready to take me a good ole nap.

Majesty's Room🤤💕:

*Beepppp Beeepppp*

Damn already I say getting up out of my bed. I look through my phone and then finally decide to get in the shower. I got in the shower and the water felt so good on my back. I played a few bops and after 20 minutes I finally got out the shower and get dressed. I had on a dusty pink colored shirt and some highwaisted shorts. I can"t lie I was looking good asf.

Majesty's Outfit😍💦:

I look at the time and It was 9:05

I look at the time and It was 9:05. Good thing black people always late because she was suppsed to be here 5 minutes ago. I put on my purse and head to the living room to wait on Lea.

"Where you going" my momma ask me.

"To a party and my friend Jalea prolly gone spend the night" I say

"there you go againg making plans without me knowing but as long as you dont come home pregnant im ok with it"

HOOONNKK HOOONNKK

"Thats her, bye Ma love you"

"Love you too"

I close the door and walk out to her all white Ford Fusion. I open the passenger door and get in her car.