Chapter 10: (no title)

(WARNING: LANGUAGE MAY BE VERY INAPPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER READERS! ALSO THERE WILL BE A LEMON COMING UP SO IM JUST WARNING YOU!IM SERIOUS LIKE THERE WILL BE NO WARNING AHEAD SO HEADS UP GUYS! And if your to innocent then ill put up an innocent may read so you can read on.)
The next day
(y/n) POV
I wake up and felt warm with something wrapped around me. I take off a night mask and see jeff also with a black night mask. I chuckled and he woke up and took it off. He smiles at me and i sat up. I didn't bother to rub my eyes as they'll adjust in a bit but ill at least clean them. I cover them to see darkness for awhile then jeff wrapped his arms around my waist and his legs on both sides of me interpreting that i was now in between his legs. His head barried in my neck and i chuckled.(as shown in photo above but your pretty chill about it) Me"" what'cha doin'?" jeff," *mumbles* loving your skin glow in the light!" me," i can't hear you while your mumbling!" he chuckled and put his head on my shoulder.Jeff," i said loving your skin glow in the light!" i smiled and looked around. No one was hear except the children sound asleep on the floor with smiles on their faces. My eyes were no longer blood shot but they were an ocean blue same as jeff. Jeff kissed my cheek and my eyes widen causing them to bleed a little. Me," jeff was that my imagination or did you really kiss my cheek?!" jeff," i really kissed you cheek!" he said it proud and cheerfully and i shook my head. Me," im bored! What do we do?"

we can go slaughter some lives!

Me," really! Your back!"

Don't *mocking* really, your back *normal* me! Im your strength!

Me," and im your prison Warrant!"

Fuck i thought i finally had you!

Me," nice try! That was good one tho!

Mother fucking bastard! Your lucky im trapped in here or you'd be dead!

Me," aren't you me but insane?"

........Fuck me......

Me," you just threatened yourself!"

Shut up! Just talk to jeff or something!

Me," finally you stop talking about blood you vampire!" jeff," man i didn't know someone with an insane side can be a vampire!"

IM NOT A FUCKING- *breath in and out* look just do something else before i really hurt you and devour your soul!

Me," you just threatened yourself again-

SHUT UP AND JUST TALK TO JEFF ALREADY GEEZUS YA FUCKING SHIT!

Me," ha! I triggered you!"she didn't respond and jeff chuckled. Jeff," its funny! You would expect your voice to be smarter cause they're in your head but they're actually stupid!" me," right!" we both laugh a little and i barely realized i was laying down on jeffs stomach. Well leaning on him to be exact. Me," hey jeff? How did i get on your stomach when i was just sitting down like 1 second ago?" jeff," hm? Oh cause i moved you while you were talking to your voice! You zone out pretty easily!"

You do to be honest!

Me," who was asking you voice!"

Im just tellin' the truth! Im the same as you so im just telling you!

Me," fuck off! I know myself and you don't have ta remind me what im like!" jeff," like now!" i look at jeff and see he's on top of me. I feel his body being pressed against mine and his smirk with a level of no control. Jeff," i don't like that lj had playtime with you so ill mark you for my own and he'll never hurt you again!"