Limitless

The cave was actually a tunnel which exited into a particular corner of the elephant graveyard that wasn't so covered in bones. It was there the two went, at some point Asha had gotten ahead and Scar watched her with a never faltering eye. An idea came to him and he got in a pounce position and tensed his muscles. Just as she started to turn around, he lunged.

Next thing she knew she was pressed back first to the ground, the wind knocked right out of her. She pouted at Scar's proud grin.

"Ha! Gotcha!" "Scar, you know I can't pounce like that!" She whined, beating her fists against his firm chest. "Regardless, I caught you fair and square." Playful anger rising, she managed to flip him over so that she could hover over on hands on knees.

"Who's in charge now?" There was a fire lighting up his eyes now. "You." The reply was throaty and low before he wrapped his front paws around her back and pulled her down. Taken by surprise she was pressed into him fully. His eyes rolled to the back of his head, he barely contained his moan at her smooth body a line with his furry one.

"S-Scar!" She stammered, face aflame and tongue in knots. "You know how I love your body pressed against me Assy." Her body went warm as he hissed the words out, her jaw dropped when he took the cusp of her ear in his teeth and tugged lightly before flicking his tongue across her cheek as what would be a kiss. She jumped back, sitting on her heels while ignoring his lazy lustful gaze as he got up and stepped close enough to breathe onto her cheek.

"Why are you so shy? This isn't the first time we've done this." "Before it didn't mean so much." He smiled before resting his chin on her upper leg. "Do you remember the first time?" Unconsciously she started to comb her fingers through his mane. "It's impossible to forget." And they both quietly thought back to the moment it all began.

~

They had both been teens in human years (but practically adult in lion) and alone together because the pride was eating or napping and Mufasa was off with father learning more about being king. It was an oddly tranquil day and the two decided to take a trip to the water hole, their favorite relaxing place.

"Come on in Assy, the water's great!" From her spot on the muddy shore, Asha frowned at her brother. "Stop calling me that, only mom and dad get to call me that." "I might stop if you come in." She groaned before quickly stripping down and diving in, popping up beside him some seconds later.

"Happy?" "Quite." She rolled her eyes at his low purr before running her fingers through her hair, watching the leaves drift off across the liquid surface. Out the corner of her eye, she noticed Taka was still watching her and turned to lightly scold him.

"What?" He swam closer, she could feel his paw barely brush against her leg. "I just noticed how beautiful you are." Her playful smile instantly vanished, the rest of it went up in smoke, he came closer and rested a paw on her hip, eyes fixated into hers.

"I have to go." She was out of the water in an instant, but he was quicker, pursuing her as he would an antelope and finally pouncing in a field of tall grass so that they were hidden.

"Get off Taka!" "Was it something I said?" "Yes!" "Did you think I was insulting you?" "No! It's just..." Tears bubbled up from her eyes and cascaded down her cheeks, he didn't hesitate to tenderly lick them away. She took three shaky breathes before sliding out from under his paws, he didn't stop her, and sitting with her back to him some feet away.

"I was at Rafiki's recently and I was curious at the time why Mufasa had his eye on Sarabi. He explained to me the meaning of love and told me..." She paused. "Because of what I am, unless I return to the world I was born to, I'll never have a mate of my own." She bit her lip in a desperate attempt to hold back tears, Taka came around to stand in front of her and she looked up with glossy eyes and a trembling lip.

"Rafiki's not here is he?" She barely shook her head. "It's just you and me right?" A slow nod. He came a little closer.

"The way I see it, when it's just us no one can say anything. We can have our own little world where we don't have to listen to what they say and we're not so different from each other. Where our love goes beyond brother and sister." He gazed calmly upon her downcast face before coming close enough to barely graze his whiskers across her cheek. "You do know how much I care, don't you?" There was a beat of silence before she finally looked up.

"You promise no one has to know?" His smile was gently mischievous. "I would never rat out my sister." She smiled before resting her right cheek on his neck as he nuzzled hers, a lion's way of a loving embrace.

~

"It seemed so much more innocent back then." She murmured while the two lay on their backs and gazed at the stars. "I mean, I guessed what you had in mind and wanted to avoid it. But you...drew me in somehow." "I have that way about me." She giggled faintly before sitting up.

"But really Scar, I don't think we'll be able to keep this up much longer." He rolled back onto his stomach and looked at her with all the love in his heart. "Please Assy...Taka, it was always Taka with you." She blushed lightly with a gentle smile before looking away.

"Regardless, change is in the air, it's only a matter of time before someone finds out." "Perhaps..." He whispered, rubbing up against my side. "You haven't told anyone have you?" "I have nothing to gain by doing so." He smiled, lowering his head further down her body. It wasn't until she felt his paw part her legs when she noticed the shift of energy. "What are you doing?" His eyes were focused as he stood in front of her, paw still pressed on her upper leg. "Rewarding you for being such a good sister." He lowered his head, shortly after she gasped as something warm and wet fondled her kitten. Her hand went to his mane as he came down lower and his strokes steadily picked up speed.

"S-Scar..." "Why so flustered Assy?" He said between laps. "This was always the best part." "W-we shou-shouldn't be d-doing this...oh..." She moaned, face growing warmer as he pressed in further. His claws were all the way out now, scratching the ground beneath them as his mouth consumed her flower. Sweat began dripping down her face as she clutched the black fur for dear life while her parted legs continued to tremble. Higher and higher she spiraled, her pants rising to squeaks to screams as white dripped from her folds onto the ground. Asha was lost, torn between guilt and pleasure, until...

"S-Scar, I..." It was his quick nip at her bud that sent her screaming, falling back onto the dirt as it faded to a series of shaky pants, breasts heaving with each one. When she finally managed to roll onto her stomach and look at him the first thing she noticed his smile, fur damp with her climax.

"You look adorable when you're pretending to be mad at me." She was silent as she tied her clothes back on and stood on shaky legs. They made their way back through the tunnel and returned to the Pride Lands, pausing to sit just outside the cave and gaze upon the starry sky.

"Assy, we'll always have each other won't we?" She didn't answer, avoiding his gaze as he glanced at her. "You're the only creature I trust in the entire Pride Lands, even Mufasa doesn't come that close." "And for good reason." He slowly raised a paw and turned her towards him, gazing gently into her eyes.

"Can't you see how much I care about you?" She smiled slowly, eyes turning glossy with upcoming tears. "Why is it so unbearable when you show such strong emotions?" He quietly rested his chin on her shoulder, her hands went to his mane, weaving through the black strands with trembling fingers.