Auntie Asha

It was late afternoon, a little after the lionesses had returned with lunch, when Simba went to see his aunt.

"Auntie Asha!" She wiped a spot of vomit from the corner of her mouth, lightly stepping out into the sunlight. "I'm over here Simba!" Several seconds later the golden cub bounded into view and ran up to his aunt with a cheerful, cocky smile.

"Auntie Asha guess what?" She playfully rolled her eyes with a motherly smile. "What?" "I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock." She managed a light laugh before suppressing another wave of nausea, stomach groaning quietly.

"Well forgive me for not jumping with joy, bad stomach bubble you know." She eased down to the ground and lay on her back, eyes turned to the sky.

"Hey auntie Asha," asked Simba, laying his front paws on her stomach, "when I'm king, what will you be?" "What I've always been; your uncle's mistress." Simba laughed, unaware of what she meant. "You're so odd." She glanced at him with a weak smile. "You have no idea." Her stomach surged, causing her to flip over (while Simba jumped off) and hurl her guts into a nearby bush. When she sat up, her face was pale as a sheet.

"Auntie Asha, why are you usually so sick?" Genuine concern filled the young cub's golden eyes and she gently picked him up and held him in her lap.

"I'm not so sure Simba, but it's better than always being sick." He looked up into her sharp green eyes. "Are you a lioness auntie Asha?" She carefully considered the question; she was already well aware how different she was from the rest of the pride and didn't mind as much as she used to, but Simba and the other cubs thought she was one of them despite the obvious differences. She couldn't ruin that for him, his mother would tell him the truth eventually. But for now she had to give him some kind of answer.

"I have a place in this pride for a reason, I just don't know what." He seemed satisfied with that as she ushered him off her lap and watched him scamper away. She waited until he was gone before returning to her cave, wincing at the increasing pain in the depths of her stomach as she crawled into her corner and drifted off into troubled slumber.

~

When she awoke, the sky was dark and sprinkled with stars. The pain was gone and in its place a familiar emptiness she'd fill later, she had something more important on her mind.

Carefully standing on still weak legs, she crept out from her special place and made her way across Pride Rock, pausing briefly to glance inside the main cave where she could see Simba sleeping with his parents and the rest of the pride. Oh Simba...if only you knew. You'd understand, until you'd get older. She pushed the thought aside before starting down the side of Pride Rock. She paused at the bottom to catch her breath before running off across the grass in gazelle-like strides.

Nights like this made it easy to forget all that troubled her; the lionesses judgment that she had different ways of hunting, how different she was to the rest of the pride, her blurred future. It all faded away with the cool nighttime breeze and the rustle of the grass as she ran and leaped through it and inhaled the untouched nature air.

Her leaps finally slowed upon reaching a cave at the edge of the northern border. She stopped several feet outside the opening, where grass became stone, and waited.

"You came." Said a voice from the shadows. "Have I ever disappointed you?" A light chuckle drifted out. "You know our rule; no boundaries." "Must I?" "Why do you hesitate? There's nothing I haven't seen." She smiled lightly before reaching behind her top to the knot.

It soon came apart beneath her fingers and the piece of clothing fluttered to the ground, her hands soon undid the knot at the scarf around her waist and the dark red cloth slid down to her legs, soon joining its friend on the ground below.

Now she stood in all her naked glory; breasts one size out of medium and so perfectly dark round and supple, both crested with a puffy chocolate chip nipple already turning hard in the chilly night air. Her hips contributed to her perfect hourglass figure by being relatively wide and smooth. And nestled at its center was a patch of dark bristle hair covering her kitten of a different kind.

Another chuckle made her look up as Scar strode out with a large smile on his face. "Oh forgive me sister dear, but you look so amusing when you're modest." The blush that was already blossoming across her cheeks spread like wildfire to the rest of her face. "You're not making this any easier." His smile faded to a softer one. "You look lovely, as you always do." The blush faded as she slowly smiled back before picking up her things and following him into the cave.