Entry #10

Dear Diary,

My plan worked. Almost. I called Dad into a cafe and made sure it was secluded so that he would believe that I truly didn't want anyone to hear what he was saying. Knowing him, he demanded that I give my phone to his body guard so that I don't do anything funny with it while talking to him.

Unluckily for him, I knew he would do that anyways so I put my phone on 'record' before even stepping into the cafe. I made sure to talk about Jean, her death and surprisingly, he fell into my trap. He told everything, from why he murdered her to how he murdered her.

It was great because everything got recorded. But, the thing is, that my phone fell from my hands as I was coming back home. I can't open it. Even though, I know it is recorded, my screen has turned black so I can't do anything.

I only need to wait for a few days. Once my phone gets repaired, it's game over for Dad!

Xavier has still not talked to me till now. He purposely avoids looking at me in classes and ignores me if he sees me looking at him. Sometimes, I wish that I never told him and allowed him to live with the lie. At least, we could have been happier together.

Amy knows everything now! She didn't judge me about anything and it is so surprising how supportive she is of whatever decision I make. It feels weird, because if I was her, I would call the police on me.

I just hope things become better though. I don't want to end this and feel regret. I just don't.

Love,
E. M