Entry #3

Dear Diary,

I'm sorry for not being able to write an entry in the past week. I hid you in mother's room, so it was extremely hard to retrieve you. Don't worry, I won't put you back there again! Somewhere else though. Maybe, the kitchen?

Lots of things happened in the past few days. I don't think I have enough time to tell you everything but I'll try to tell you the main gist of the events that have occurred in the past few days.

Amy is still sitting with me everyday in the canteen. As happy as I am that I finally have a friend, I know that it won't be too long before she leaves. They always do.

Amy still sticking around also meant that I needed to go for a fight and visit Dad.

I don't want to fight. I haven't fought for years. But, I promised myself and I can't break a promise. She wouldn't like it if I did that.

Visiting Dad was also not something I wanted to do. I couldn't face him. But I had to. I promised myself.

I booked an appointment to meet him on Sunday. It would be confrontation time. I'll finally get the answers that I have been searching for for so many years. The thought was scary but I had to do it. I had been putting it off for years anyways. It was finally the right time!

My psychology teacher has been very happy with my performance till now. He thinks I'm that amazing student who has great potential to do more in life. He doesn't realize that all this studying and good marks are so that I can get close to him. He doesn't recognise me and I'll make sure that he never does. At least, until I want him to.

Mother is calling me again, probably to ask me if I heard someone break into her room. I'm sure she must've found the mess I made trying to find you.

I'm going to fight tonight so I would be quite tired to write tomorrow. My arm always becomes sore the day after I fight. I'll write after two days. Maybe?

Love,

E. M