The doorbell slices through the silence of the house again but no one's answering it. Maybe because you just don't want to. And maybe if you pretend you didn't hear it, it'll go away.

So you shift your head to the side and go back to sleep. It's the weekend and no human in this earth will stop you from sleeping in.

But still.
A door bell echoes again.
Someone has to open to door.
And maybe confront the person behind the noise while they're at it.

Don't they know the real meaning of weekends? It's the only days you can become lazy and sleep all you want. What's the point of it existing if you need to get up early in the morning?

Don't disturb anyone that is sleeping on the weekends.

Fifty doorbells later and the constant ear-throbbing message finally reaches a living human residing in the house.

Someone wakes up.

Lisa wobbily pulls her body up and yawns. The bed below her dips when she moves her attention to face you. You're still fast asleep.

She tries waking you up with a little shake but to no avail. You're out cold.

So with a yawn, she slides out of the bed instead.

With her messy blond hair sticking east and west, Lisa steps out of the room and sleepily strides down the stairs still inside her sponge-bob printed pajamas.

"I'm coming." She mumbles halfway through a yawn before unlocking the lock and swinging the door open.

Instantly her eyes' are blessed with the sight of Jin who's standing there with a havoc downpour working as a background.

It's not until this moment that Lisa realizes it's actually raining.

Darkened gray smudges of wool surrounded the sky. A startling low rumble rang loud in the cool fall air as the sky roars with satisfaction. She feels a chill brushing through her exposed skin, sending a wave of goosebumps all over her body.

Trickles of liquid hit the ground with as much force as a small child. Hungrily, drizzles turn into canon fires, barricading everything in its way. A dense earthly sweet smell rises from the ground, enveloping everything within its soft embrace.

Her eyes widens.

"Finally. Took you long enough. Why didn't you answer your phone? I kept calling you for twenty minutes now." The man in front of her says.

Her phone?

Well last night, after the call with her mother, Lisa had purposely turned it off to avoid receiving another call from her.

Ah. The memories of last night makes her scoff under her breath.

Jin steps inside and turns to face Lisa again. "Did you turn off your phone or something?"

When she doesn't respond, he snaps his fingers in front of her face. "Hey, Lisa?"

White. The reason why Lisa had suddenly turned mute is because of the boy's appearance.

Jin's clad in a white shirt today, sporting his look with a pair of shorts and he's soaked and dripping wet from head to toe. That wet clothing's sticking to his body and exposing a sacred structure no ones eyes' allowed to see.

Even though it's raining like crazy outside, she suddenly feels hot.

The outline of his chest can easily be pointed out through the thin material that's shamelessly hugging him. A perfect chiseled chest along with a well-defined six pack vaguely protruding through the white clothing.

There's a lump forming the space in Lisa' throat. Right now, she's not sleepy anymore. As a matter of fact, she's now wide awake.

She can't help but stare the texture of his skin peak into view when he breathes in and out.

Holy crap.

"Like what you see?" And now she's matching color with a fire-truck.

There's a smirk stretched across the man's luscious lips once he's realized the position he's effortlessly placed her in.

She's embarrassed, but it isn't because of something bad. At least to him it wasn't.

And he made her that way.

Soft padding against the wooden floor snaps Lisa out from her internal scolding session, and when she looks up. Bad idea. Jin's close. Too close.

Her attempts to step back and place a reasonable distance between them goes pouring down the ground like the heavy noisy rain outside.
Jin quickly grabs a hold of her wrist and pulls her back.
But this time he completely closes the gap between them.

On the lips.