oOo

"Is that a bite mark?!" Scott whispered in disbelief as he stared wide eyed at the fang marks on his best friends neck. They were walking towards the school.

Stiles face reddened slightly as he covered it with his hand. "Uh yeah. Em, likes to drink from me when we do it. I didn't drink her blood so it won't heal."

"Why not?" Scott questioned, furrowing his brows. "Unless you like those marks on your neck."

"Well I mean I have nothing against the marks she leaves and she usually gives me her blood but we kinda just passed out after having sex last night." He said, pink cheeks evident that he was slightly flustered by the conversation before lifting the back of his shirt. "She left these too."

The True Alpha's brows raised slightly at the scratch marks. "Oh, well do they hurt?"

"Nah." Stiles waved off his concern. "Anyway she's always a bit more aggressive than usual since we agreed to not tell Malia about Peter." He sighed. "She doesn't like lying to her and I can see why."

"Weren't you the one that said that if Malia knew about Peter she'd run off with him and he would turn her against us." Scott reminded him.

"Well yeah but I just don't like Em being upset over this." He said, recalling all the times the brunette would just stare at the werecoyote with an expression of guilt. "But I mean the sex is definitely a lot more frequent." It was obvious that instead of yelling at him for taking Scott's side on lying to Malia, she took her frustrations out when they had sex.

Scott made a face. "Ugh, how about we stop talking about your sex life with Emily."

He smirked. "You wouldn't be so bitter if you just made a move already." He said referring to a certain dark haired girl.

He exhaled. "I will. Just not right now." He muttered, checking his phone if they were any messages from Lydia before the two headed to class.

oOo

Emily eyed Malia in amusement, watching the werecoyote highlighting everything in red. She wasn't paying attention to their history teacher as he drawled on about the lesson.

"Who was he?" Mr. Yukimura called out, looking over at the werecoyote. "Malia." She had a highlighter in her mouth, blinking up at him innocently and Em, stifled her laugh. Scott's phone starting ringing and the teacher glanced at him. "Scott, phones off." He turned back to the girl who was struggling to think of an answer. "Malia? One of our greatest presidents. Gettysburg Address? Phones off. Everyone." The girl put the other highlighter in her mouth as she searched through her textbook for an answer. "Malia? Does anyone else know? I said phones off!" He snapped when someone elses phone rang.

Kira cleared her throat. "Dad, that was yours."

"Oh. Um..." He fumbled, grabbing his phone to read the message. "Scott, call Lydia."

Emily stood up from her seat at the same time as both Scooby and Stiles did, the three leaving the classroom to call Lydia. The moment they called the strawberry blonde, they immediately rushed to the animal clinic once she revealed that Derek had woken up and run off.

oOo

"I don't think he's just younger in body." Deaton said as Lydia wrapped his arm. "I think he's younger in his mind too."

Once she was done, Lydia stepped back. "He didn't recognize either of us." She sighed. "And he looked like he was scared out of his mind."