Chapter seven

It has been a few days since my breakdown over Mr Evans. I can now see that I may have over reacted.

That however, does not change the fact this guy is major creepy. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to dwell on the thought as I am ushered into the councillors office.

"It has been a while since our last session Trystan" Mr Collins stated as I took my seat in front of his desk.

I nod to acknowledge he Is right it has been a while.

"And that either means you are doing really well in moving on or you're still in denial and if it is the latter we have made no progress."

"I say this respectfully but has it ever occurred to you I don't want to be spending my senior year cooped up in the councillors office talking about the most traumatic thing that has ever happened to me and a lot of shit has happened in my life... which you know because you're my therapist" I place my face in the palm of my hand massaging my eyebrows.

"I understand this is hard for you Mr Hunt as I have said from the beginning but this torture is just going to carry on if you don't talk about it"

"You should know, with all the messed up kids that walk in and out of here, there isn't one method for all. guess we've just found that this isn't the method for me" I get up to leave. I reach the door and my hand rests on the door knob but I freeze as Mr Collins begins to talk again.

"I don't know what it is with you Trystan. It's like we take one step forward and then a million steps back"

"you're the therapist you figure it out" I say before finally opening the door and walking straight back out.

Shaking my head, I continue down the hall hoping to find Max.

"Yo is Collins still making you go to therapy?" Max practically shouts as he approaches me at the lockers.

"Believe it or not I'd rather keep that on the DL if you wouldn't mind" I snap

"whoa who pissed in your apple juice this morning?"

"Sorry, tough session I guess"

"Nothing Chad's party tonight won't fix" Max wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"I dunno man. I've got a lot on my mind at the moment"

"That is just more of a reason for you to come tonight. Chill. hang out. Have a drink. Anyways didn't you already tell that Hailey chick you were going to pick her up before hand?"

oh shit I forgot about that.

"I'll see if I can drop by"

"yeah my man! see you tonight" Max states with his arms outstretched pointing at me.

"yeah yeah" I mutter.

I finish putting my un needed books in my locker and whipped out my phone.

me:pick you up at 7 ye? :)

H:sure see you tonight :)

I smile at my phone before putting it back in my bag. Maybe tonight will be good for me.