[LIAD] Chapter 12

Start from the beginning

Only to fall down again because of what nonsense his comrade was saying.

"I know you lost your first kiss to Uchiha"

"How did you know that! You weren't with us in the academy, 'ttebayo!" Naruto said after rising up from his falling position, which was, again, face plant on the ground.

Shion just shrugged and looked at the late afternoon sky with her hands behind her head.

"I just invented it now. Though it would be quite an entertainment to see you and Sasuke kiss. Shame on me for deciding not to go to the academy" She uttered smirking. She knew that they would kiss before the graduation, yet chose not to deal with all the drama and interrupt the original flow of the anime after being put in teams.

They continued like this for a few more hours; Naruto hurting himself since he couldn't help for being distracted, and Shion saying nonsensical things including the Uchiha in her distraction sentences, until it was time to head back home.

"Naruto, let's go now. It's time for dinner" Shion hopped off the tree branch she was sitting on and looked at the sweaty pikachu with a grimaced look. "Five more minutes, Shion-chan!" The blonde genin protested while taking another step on the trunk of the tree.

Clearly, the girl didn't want to be out there anymore since she was feeling that someone was observing her since Sasuke and Sakura left,so she invented a small white lie.

"Tsunami-san is serving ramen for dinner"

Upon hearing his favourite dish's name, Naruto's ears perked up like those of a puppy and his eyes sparkled, voluntarily landing on the ground and running towards the house, leaving his teammate and a trail of dust behind.

Hiding, an individual observed the pink ombre haired girl walk towards where the blonde knucklehead went. The person suddenly smirked and disappear into the darkness of the forest.

'We will definitely meet, Myoui Shion'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Shion-chan, you lied! There's no ramen here, 'ttebayo!" Naruto whined while plopping his head on the table faking to cry. The girl looked at him and shrugged. There was nothing else she could have done to convince him to return home if she didn't tell a small white lie.

Her gaze fell upon Sakura and Sasuke who were oddly quiet. The fangirl wasn't expressing her love and adoration towards the 'love of her life' and was staring at the table finding it very interesting.

Soon enough though, their sensei came down and everyone started to eat. Inari, being a boisterous child didn't hesitate to tell Shion, who he considered as an older sister, everything that happened from his point of view of the day.

"Mah, mah, soon enough you'll be taller than that kid, like me, Inari. Don't listen to him!" Naruto uttered proudly lifting the depressing aura around the little boy whom was called short.

His eyes sparkled and and grinned widely before nodding furiously. "That's right! I'm still growing up! I'm definitely going to be taller than him!"

"That's the spirit, dattebayo!" The blonde genin gave the little boy a thumbs up.

"I didn't know Naruto was you Shion-nee-chan" The pink ombre haired girl teased the two, since the story was being told for her and was preceded by the knucklehead before she could respond.

Naruto rubbed the back of his head, emitting an embarrassed laugh with Inari copying him, while the rest chuckled at them and continued to eat.

"Tomorrow we have to continue the training. You have to wake up early, especially you Naruto, if you don't want to be left behind" Kakashi stated boredly to his little genin.