Charms Class

"Don't break her heart?" Louis wondered. "Does that mean- nah, it couldn't."

Louis went to his Ravenclaw friend, Dainna Longbottom.

Dainna is the second child of Neville Longbottom. Her older brother, Nathan Longbottom, is also Louis friend. But since Louis is in Dainna's year, Louis and Dainna are closer.

"Hey, Dainna." He said. "Hi, Louis." She said. "Wow, you kinda look good." "Thanks, I hate it though. But I wish I were Geniva Quesia. She looks so good on every type of clothing, she can rock an ugly one like this stupid dress."

"Well, here's the thing. I do not understand women. I know what you're thinking, 'But Louis, you live with three women'." He said, imitating Dainna's voice. "But I'm telling you. I have no idea what they want! You see, I like this girl. But like, I have no idea how to make her like me back!"

"Well, a girl likes attention. Give her your atention. A girl also likes to be treated equally. You shouldn't go like, 'that's amazing for a girl'. That's offensive." She said. "Dainna, you sound like Erika." Louis told.

"In fact, I got that from Erika." She said. "No way, you asked for girl tips? Merlin's mercy, are you not straight? Bi, or, nevermind. I support you. A hundred percent!" He panicked.

"Louis, I'm straight. Anyway, just give the girl your time, attention, respect and love. Oh yeah, who is the girl?" She asked.

Louis whispered the name into her ears. Dainna smiled right away.

"You got a nice choice! Well, got to go. Your secret is safe with me!"

Meanwhile, Albus Potter and his soon-to-be girlfriend, Tyler Bright, are eating together.

"So, Alby! Do I look good?" Tyler desperately asked. "Well..." "Ugh! I knew it! Jemma made Alby hate me! I shall kill her with no mercy-" "Tyler it's not like that!" Cut Albus.

"Tyler, you look amazing. And someday, I will be the one to kill Jemma." He joked, but Tyler seemed to take it too seriously. "I will bring her to you! All tied up and ready for execution! Anything for you, Alby!" She creepily said.

"N- Tyler I was joking. And you don't need to make sure that I got everything I want! I want a girlfriend not a slave." He clarified. "Love you, Alby." She said. Albus just smiled.

"Hey, Alby. You seem to be spending time to a lot of other girls." She said. "I have friends, Tyler. Go ahead and make some. I don't mind if you have guy friends. Or girls. I don't mind if you're bi either." He joked.

Tyler left to make some friends. She dashed to Erika, tapped her back and reached for her hand as soon as she looked back.

Erika took her hand, not knowing what she's getting herself into.

"Tyler Bright! Soon to become Tyler Potter! Because I am Albus Potter's future wife! People say that I am too obsessed with him, but that's not true! But I swear, if you hurt him I will hunt you down, kill you, and tear you to pieces! So, wanna meet him?" She screamed at Erika's face, with a fake smile plastered on her face.

Tyler was only doing it to do what Albus told her to. She didn't really want to make other friends than her two best friends, Scarlett Jayne and Dainna Longbottom.

"Sure, but I actually al-" But Erika was pulled up from her chair and brought to Albus's chair. Tyler was squeezing Erika's hand way too hard, the veins inside Erika's hand would propably pop at any moment then.

"Hi, Eri!" Greeted Albus. Tyler's fake smile turned into a real frown in just one second. "Hi, Albus." Erika greeted back.

"You, know eachother?" Said a frowning Tyler. "Yeah. We're best friends." Albus casually answered. "Oh." Tyler emphasized. "Best. Friend." She continued.