1. Trapping the Demons

Saoirse Ronan as Mirage XD

UPDATE: Changed Saoirse to Yassi Pressman as Mirage 

I hope you like it :) Please tell me your opinions about the story 

Mirage

I open my eyes feeling like I was stuck in the desert for a decade. My head ached to the point that I didn't move from my position and just waited for it to be manageable. The events that led to where I am now coming back to me like a stampede

I also feel like I was stampeded by some herd animal. I close my eyes and feel the burn from doing so. I knew staying still isn't going to benefit me but sometimes you really just need a second to collect as much as yourself before doing something.

"You're awake" his voice made Eros purr and Deima hiss inwardly. I on the other hand just looked at the ceiling and tried to make sense where I was.

The ceiling was blue with floral embroidery like designs and there were multiple pin lights that adorned the beautiful aesthetic which meant this wasn't a hospital. I slowly sit up and see that Frier is sitting on a lounging chair with a book on his hand.

I can see the long length of his legs crossed and his eyes still looking at the page he was in. There was something brewing in his eyes, an emotion that I can't decipher. He was up to something and being in this strange room gives me insight as to what.

"Where am I?" I rasp out, I end up coughing and looking to my side. I felt the presence of the cold pitcher on the nightstand and I move to get a glass. I need my voice to tell this idiot off.

"This would be your new home" he sounds so uncaring that it chilled me to the bones and proves me right that running away was the best decision I ever made.

"New home?" I say after finishing one glass of water. I look at the beautiful design of the room. Large wide windows, royal blue curtains, and the sheer size of the bedroom was magnificent. "I don't remember moving back here"

He closes his book and stands. He was tall enough to reach the ceiling if he raised his arms when he wanted to. He's wearing a button up long-sleeved shirt. His cuffs folded neatly which I only noticed as it hikes up his arm because of the movement.

Even though he looks so professional and imposing. His hair was in disarray and the dark rings under his eyes is the only indication of him being opposite of how he usually is other than that, he doesn't look like he tasted the fire from hell at all.

I've seen beings cry at the momentary singe at Dad's fire. Dad really isn't a kind man, I've seen him burn people for merely looking disapprovingly at us or more specifically at me. Mom has the same sadistic side which isn't all that great, but they loved me and that's their way of showing it and protecting me. so, I shut my mouth at their demonic habits.

"You can disapprove of us all you want but that doesn't change the fact that we'll destroy this world if they hurt you" Mom once said to me when I tried to make Dad stop once. He wasn't that good with words and often Mom was the one to explain to me the things he usually does.

"I heard of your little human boy" Frier's voice was the only indication of him disapproving at my 'Little human boy'. He is still an Alpha's son with a mask better than mine and probably better at everything else.

"Don't even talk about him, he's not like you" I snap

"You mean, your mate?" he raises a perfectly groomed brow with a hint of a grin on his face. That pissed me off, all I wanted to do was stand from where I was and attack him, but I could barely lift my arm. Sitting up was already a chore on its own. "Don't look at me like that, don't you think it's ridiculous that you have to go to a human for affection"