.2

Oh man I've missed writing this. I have mad writer's block rn but for some reason writing about Tae&Seomin is so easyyyy

This is an extra, hence why it's more of a random shit chapter. Adult life is hard

§

"Noona!" My head snapped up automatically at the familiar call, seconds before a weight all but slammed into my side. Jungkook's grin was so large it looked like it might split his cheeks, but it was cute, spurring a smile of my own. Taehyung was quick to complain as I let go of his hand to hug the dongsaeng that clung to me.

"Kookie! Wah, you got so tall!" He'd been on a level with me, when I'd last seen him, but now... well, to say he was looking down at me was an understatement. He was almost a whole head taller, now. "Slow down a bit, I feel like a midget!" I stepped back, keeping my hands on his shoulders as I got a good look at him. "You got so tanned!"

"Australia was hot." He laughed, raising his hands in what seemed like defense. It was then that I noticed the scowl Taehyung wore, looming over my shoulder. I hit him, and he dropped the expression, but wrapped his arms around my waist from behind possessively even so. Some things never change.

"So hot." Jimin chimed in, coming to stand beside Jungkook. Even he'd gotten taller. It made my throat thick to look at them. In this past year since I'd seen them last- well. They looked healthy. "I really thought I was going to die at some points, noona. And all the bugs..."

Jimin grimaced, but Kook chuckled, gesturing with his hands. "Spiders at least this big. It was awesome."

"I'll pass." I pulled a face, "You both look well. I'm... glad."

"You say that like you haven't seen our faces at all since we left!" Jimin chuckled, brushing off the emotional look I knew was on my face. I was thankful for that. "You've been watching our vlogs, right?"

I grinned. "Course I have. Me and Tae watch them together, when the wifi permits." I gestured to the small cafe we'd met up outside of. "Shall we go in?"

Taehyung let go of me to grab the door, holding it open as he ushered me through. Jungkook and Jimin followed, and we all got sat down in a small table in the corner. "That's right, you guys moved back to Jeju, didn't you?"

"Mm." Taehyung nodded, long fingers wrapping around mine atop the table. "It's really nice there."

I chuckled a little, wryly. "Scenic and peaceful... but it would be nice to not have the wifi from the dark ages."

Taehyung just grinned, "We keep ourselves entertained, though, right, noona?"

He was rewarded with a dead arm, and I faced the other two with an embarrassed grimace. They just laughed. "I'm surprised you're not expecting mini noonas running around soon."

I stared at Jimin, wide eyed, then cleared my throat, looking away, waving my hands awkwardly. "I have my hands full already with that overgrown child. And besides, I'm not really... the eomma type..."

"I think you'd make a great mother." Kook said innocently, and Taehyung shrugged.

"Seominie says she doesn't want to." He said offhandedly, "And I like it being just us. Then all of Noona's attention is on me."

He gave me the biggest, cheesiest grin at that, one that might've given me diabetes. I rolled my eyes, but squeezed his hand. "Maybe later on. For now, we're fine as we are." I grinned at the other two, reaching across to poke Jungkook. "Anyway, with you around, it kinda already feels like I have a son."