Prehnite

Double update, make sure you've read the last if you're a ghostie reading without following ;)

Fuck yeah HD Taegi

This shoot was such a blessing for my eyeballs

§

My body felt cold, even as the magnetic bindings on Jungkook's wrists released, and he ran at me in a hug, speaking softly into my shirt. "It's so good to see you, are you okay? Noona? Did they hurt you?"

His gentle concern only made me feel worse, my lower lip trembling as I gazed beseechingly at the glass were they must have been, begging, "Please, no." Jungkook just looked confused, glancing round, then back at me, hands rubbing my upper arms. "I can't..."

"Noona, what's wrong?" He carefully cupped my face, forcing me to look at him, worried. My throat closed up, looking at him, remembering Taehyung. This was wrong, so, so wrong. "Why are you crying? What did they do?"

He pulled back, a little, letting go of me to look around, but my hand darted out and grasped his forearm. His head snapped back to me, frowning in frustration. He didn't understand, but I didn't know how to say it. How could they make me say it? I just shook my head, biting my lip.

Suddenly, he whipped to face the glass. I knew immediately he'd heard something that I couldn't, because realisation seemed to dawn on his features, and he reared back from me, fully. The intercom crackled. "Please begin."

"W-what?!" Distressed, Jungkook's gaze flicked from me to the glass, then back. Repeatedly. His jaw clenched. I seemed unable to do anything other than cry, hands moving to fist in my own shirt. "N-... no. I can't. Why- why would you ask me to do that?" I stepped back, sinking to a squat, curling over my knees. His gaze was fixed on me, a mess of emotions running amok over his features. "I won't!" His body is shaking, but no more than mine. There is silence, for a while, neither of us moving an inch, until the intercom crackles again.

"Jungkook-ah." He freezes, perfectly still, not even trembling, anymore. There's a long pause. "Jungkook-ah, don't you want to be useful?"

I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand, so that I could see Jungkook properly. I recognise the voice, just about. It's the woman from before, the one that he always referred to as Gwajangnim. He remained still, but his eyes were fixed on me, looking pained.

"Won't you do this one thing for me, Jungkook-ah?" Her voice sounded different, when she was speaking to him. Sweet, sickly. Poisoned honey. He clenched his fist to control the shaking. The effect her voice was having on him was obvious, even to me. He looked powerless, weak, full of self loathing. I stood up, reaching a hand toward him, but hesitating.

"Don't listen to her, Jungkookie." I tried my best to control my voice, stop the tremors, but I couldn't make myself get closer. I couldn't be sure of what he was going to do. My heart pounded, trying to communicate with him through my gaze. His muscles flexed. "You-... you don't have to do as she says."

Another clench of his jaw. His face was one of torture.

"I missed you, Jungkook-ah. Won't you come back to me?" He blinked away the tears that were dewing in his eyes, conflict clear on his features. "Just this one thing, that's all it'll take, just for me, and I'll forgive you."

And he snapped, making me jump. "Shut up!" Throwing himself at the glass, his fists crashed into it with a fleshy thud, bouncing back from the ricochet. "I won't! I won't do it! I won't!"

He was breathing heavily, after the shout, eyes wide as if surprised at his own words, and the intercom crackled again.

"You dissapoint me, 002457-C. Again."