[ c i n c o ]

< Jimin's POV>

The flower petals blew in the wind, the soft smell of cherry blossom in my nostrils. 

Spring was here.

I began to grow excited thinking about how soon my plants would blossom. I reach into my pink backpack and pull out my phone. I begin to take several pictures of the falling flower petals. 

It's too beautiful to resist.

I was going to snap another picture, but my phone started ringing. The picture I had set flashed on the screen along with the sound of a rotary dial ringing.

I pick up and speak softly, not wanting any attention from the people around me.

" Hi Joonie!" my voice is barely above a whisper and I walk through the trees before sinking down against one to rest my aching feet.

"Jimin? Where are you? Why are you so quiet?" I smile at how concerned he sounds, it makes me happy. (uwu)

"Don't worry Joonie, I'm at the park. The one with the pretty pink trees." I smile as I feel the soft petal in my hand. 

So soft and delicate.

"Do you think you could come home soon sugar? I miss you." I could practically see his dimples as he speaks.

"Why don't you just move in already Joonie, I'm sure gguk wouldn't mind." I blush and begin to gather my things, rising to my feet. Namjoon hesitates before speaking again.

"Are you sure you want me to move in with you and gguk? You may not get much sleep if I do." 

He finishes off with a deep chuckle and my face heats up. We've had this conversation multiple times before and it always ends the same way. 

No.

I hang up with him and begin my trek home. The path is long but I like being able to walk slow and smelling the flowers, seeing the families that are still out.

The stars light up the dark blue sky, and I snap a few more pictures with my polaroid. When I get to my apartment building it's dark, and Joonie is waiting for me at the entrance. I gaze up at his tall figure looming above me.

I approach him slowly, reaching for his hand as I look up at his face. He brings his large hands up to graze my face, slowly moving down to ghost his hand over my throat.

I know what's coming next and clench my thighs together anxiously. He grips my throat harshly, pinning me against the wall. 

"Is this what you wanted pretty baby? For me to embarrass you in public? To fuck you right here? In front of everyone?"

His words make me heat up, his grip tightening. I place my hands on his chest, running them up and down feeling his hard muscles under the soft cotton of his shirt.

"No, I wanted to wait until we get into the house, please."

I finish speaking, looking up at Namjoon to see his expression darken. He lifts me up on his shoulder carrying me and all my belongings up the stairs. 

We reach the inside of the apartment, Namjoon setting me down gently. I hear the locks on the door bolt shut one by one, slowly. The sound is agonizing and I feel myself slip at just the sound of Namjoon's shoes clacking on the floor, coming towards me.

In a moment my body is pressed against the wall, Namjoon's breaths hot and heavy on my neck. I can feel the tension in the air, thick enough to cut with a knife. 

"You know what I want, don't you baby?"

His words are powerful enough to make me slip, my knees buckling at just his voice deep and husky in my ear.