(Wrathion Ending) Possessive

Keeping the shield up with all her effort, she walked towards Wrathion. (Y/n) freed her one hand from the shield as it threatened to break, and weakly placed her hand on his shoulder. In a few moments, they were teleported somewhere far from the castle.
(Y/n)'s mana was exhausted as the shield disappeared, she sat down on the grassy plain and breathed heavily, her long tresses sliding down from her shoulders and covered her face.
Not being a mage and casting powerful spells had its toll on her.
Wrathion didn't say anything and stood far away from (y/n), acting uncaring to her state.
"If you listened to me then none of this would've happened" Wrathion said coldly
"What was my fault here really?" (Y/n) walked towards him, still breathing heavily from fatigue
"That you tried to be like 'everybody else'..." he answered, momentarily looking at her and frowning
"We both know that isn't the case, you fear too much for me... what troubles you so much Wrathion?" (Y/n), placed her quivering hand on near his heart.
Looking at him, her eyes riddled with so many emotions, she had asked what she didn't dare to for years, in the fear of him lashing out on her. And here she was, not even caring about it anymore.
Yet, much to her surprise, his face was devoid of any anger or such, he didn't say anything at all.
Wrathion was slightly surprised by her touch, he let out an unsteady sigh and returned her gaze, he slowly walked closer to her as his one hand gently gripped behind her head, bringing her closer to him
"I hope this answers your questions" he whispered in her ear, his voice raspy as his free hand gripped her waist, she was surprised and unintentionally tried to step back.
He waited to study her expressions for only a moment before pulling her into an intense kiss.
(Y/n) was surprised, yet amused. She hesitated only a moment before her hands gripped his dark tresses as she returned the kiss passionately....