again with sami 16

Start from the beginning

I said with a smile:

"No, I won't come back here again before three days, the nicotine will be gone from my blood..."

He took out a box containing three cigarettes, and before giving them to me, he said:

"How is Mariana?"

Oh yeah, Mariana was the girl he liked, but unfortunately for him, he did not have the money to buy her to take her out of here.

I immediately said:

"She has anemia!"

He said in a worried tone:

"Oh, poor thing, will she recover?"

I said:

"I hope so. They gave her some vitamins and medicine."

He said hesitantly:

"Will you say hello to her?.....from me?"

I said as I extended my hand to take the cigarettes:

"Of course I will, my friend."

After giving me the cigarettes, he said:

"Your friend?"

I said:

"Yes, Mansal, aren't we friends? We always talk and tell each other our concerns. Isn't it possible for a friendship to exist between a vampire and a human?"

He said:

"No, it's not possible. If I weren't afraid of losing my job, I would have drunk you a long time ago..."

I laughed and then said slyly:

"How are the rebels doing? What's happening outside?"

He said in a whisper:

"The fucking army killed and tortured them in the most horrific ways, Poor things, even though all they want is equality, The fucking rich upper class control everything. While poor vampires can hardly obtain a cane of blood, as blood prices are astonishingly high...most of them resort to drinking animal blood, even though this weakens the vampires and may kill them."

I asked even though I knew the answer:

"What about you, Mansal? What class are you from?"

He said in obvious annoyance:

"Of course, I am from the poor, destitute class; otherwise, I would not be a guard in this filthy place.

There is no middle class anymore in the world; there is the wealthy class and then the poor class.

I think they want us to die. Because they want to take over everything, You are lucky for being here; the world outside is no longer unbearable."

I was listening happily as the time approached, then I said:

"Why are you here? Why don't you join the revolutionaries and fight these greedy rich vampires?"

He said in a whisper:

"Maybe one day, at least I have a job I can get a bottle of poor-quality blood on a weekly basis.

Last night I saw them on TV executing a group of rebels on the orders of their cruel and damned leader, Jayden Bryent. They gathered them in chains, then they were dragged in cars in the midday sun. They turned to ashes in minutes."

I said:

"So it is clear that this is their plan. They want to exterminate you, the poor, the destitute, not to improve your lives. Then the rich among them continue to live a long, immortal life, buying and enjoying human blood and precious human blood that is on the verge of extinction now... Wait a minute, did you say Bryent?"
I noticed the annoyance in his eyes that was showing through two small circles in his mask.
He said:

"Yes, the bastard is the older brother of the vampire who owns your sister!"

Poor Irene is now with monsters who kill and abuse even their own kind, so what do they do to humans?

After my talk with Mansal, I went to meet Adam and some friends who were preparing themselves for the revolution. They finally understood that a life like this is not a life and that this farm is a big cage.

I approached Adam and Mariana.

Mariana said right away:

"How are things, Sami?"

I said:

"You should be fully prepared now... Oh, and Mansal sends his greetings to you."

An expression of disgust appeared on her face, then she said:

"Fuck him, but he's useful, isn't he?"

I approached her and whispered in her ear:

"I think I found the plan that will get us out of here."

Adam said in a whisper:

"Be careful with your words, Sami. I think that with our gatherings, we are arousing their suspicions."

Adam is right. Over the past few days, we have been very cautious and have put phrases and codes in our conversations, and so far everything is as exciting as we want.

I think that their problems in their world have distracted them from us a little.

But suddenly, while we were together, the black armored car entered, the car we all know. This car does not enter here except to take one of our brothers or sisters.

It stopped right in front of us. We thought they wanted Mariana because she was sick. She was so afraid that she threw herself into Adam's arms so that he might protect her.

Two of them got out of the car, and one of them said in a condescending tone:

"Which one of you is Sami Leone?"

I looked into the faces of my brothers, and they were all looking at me with frightened, terrified, and desperate looks.

I could see the question in their eyes: Will we be discovered?

I went forward and said it with all courage while raising my hand:

"I'm Sami Leone. What's going on?"

He said in a sharp voice:

"Get in the car; you'll find out later."