Done (IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!)

As the title says, this book is done no more updates and changes and rewrites. I wanted to rewrite the book because it was so cool to see people love this book, but honestly...I hate it. The story is super shitty and has so many plot holes and obvious OC development that isn't needed. I only kept the hope alive because I wanted to see everyone loving this book again, but it's obvious that anyone who read it before isn't going to reread the same rehash of the same book over and over. I've decided this book is done, and it's time to change. 

Now for the new development, and hear me out because you may or may not like what you hear next. 

A few writers on here...(COUGH) Blackjackxx and Can_youlikenot (COUGH) have influenced my style of story and led me to make this book like there's. But their stories were also what brought this renaissance. 

I found the person who saved a few chapters from the Blackjackxx story Angel's of Chaos! I read the whole thing again as quickly as possible, and then I searched for Can_youlikenot's version. Sadden to see that her's is gone, for obvious reasons...

But, needless to say, I missed all this, every little piece of it. I missed the Poppy trope, and the karaoke, and the cliche betrayal! I loved how it made no sense, and it was amazing! I've been reinvigorated!

Now I want to restart and show you guys that I can make a story that uses all the cliches and tropes in a different way! I want the Pertemis to make sense in some way, and I want everyone to get the betrayal. Most of all I want to come back and see everyone love my stories again. 

Also if anyone has 'Angel of Chaos' (ALL OF IT) Broken or Can_youlikenot's Pertemis story I would greatly appreciate you, shout you out, and add you to the cast of the story! 

When writing this I had lost my spark for Pertemis and with it back, I ask to come back. I have made a new book to start new! It goes by the same name, as my wattpad friend made such a wonderful cover! 

There is a prologue and a Chapter 1, and I plan to update somewhat regularly, I am also starting two others.

The Moon's Guardian (2018)

Chaos' Prince (Percy Chaos story)

Ripped (Percy Tortue story) 

They will all be 'different' if you will but I hope everyone enjoys this redoing of my Pertemis. Thanks for the understanding!