Chapter 5: What's To Come

don't own PJO HoO or SAO....ENJOY!

Percy's POV

I stared at Logan, his face was surprised, he kissed Piper on the cheek quickly and flashed out without a word.

I sighed, looking back at the gods, remembering to ask what was up with Logan and her later. "I hope they don't freak out..." I whispered to Artemis. She nodded,

But of course as soon as she nodded

They all started to freak out, even ARES! I smiled at that, but the smile was soon gone when I remembered what we were up against.

"ITS OK! WE HAVE TIME TO PREPARE!" I shouted over the noise. All the gods stopped there rampaging.

"Well will get prepared.....but there's a price for my help.....". I said curtly, smiling inwardly, knowing they wouldn't turn down my help!

Athena looked at me, her gaze calculating, I smiled outside now knowing she was considering it. 'Well....what is it Perseus?".

Apollo asked gripping his chair with foreboding, my smile widen. "You gods will spend time with your kids! Or I wont give my battle plan....".

I said smugly, Artemis smiled her beautiful smile at me. I might have blushed a little, just a little.

But as soon as I looked away I seen all the gods looking at me with vexation. I cringed slightly under there spleen gazes.

Zeus' face turned to glee but then to melancholy at the thought of being able to spend time with his kids, "We can not bypass the ancient laws....".

He said with desolation, I nodded agreeing, I started thinking of Logan my mind trying to tell me something....he's a son of Tartarus.....WAIT!

"WAIT! Logan is a son of Tartarus....he might be able to talk to the nicer Primordial's about fixing it!".

I said with satisfaction, they took a minute to think about it, but then they nodded even Athena, "But im not sure he'll talk to us.....sense you know his dad is our new foe.....".

Hermes commented his voice low, I sighed dejectedly, knowing I had to speak to HIM to get it to work out.

"Atticus.....you need to talk him into it.....".

I said displeasure clear In my voice. He nodded, "Ok...." he said brusquely. "Well....well be getting back to camp.....".

Artemis said, I nodded in agreement, and just in a snap we flashed out.....oh yea....I forgot to mention I was holding Artemis' hand.....the whole time....

********************

Logan's POV

I sighed with dejection, I couldn't believe that our new enemy....was my Father. "The worst part is......they wont trust me.....", I said out loud my voice gloom full.

I guess my gloomy voice carried farther than I thought, because as soon as the words left my mouth Atticus was beside me the shadows clinging to him.

"Sooooo.......what you doing in the dark forest? Like seriously....you can barely see a thing!".

He said in a joking tone, I sighed again for like the millionth time today, "What do you want Atticus.....". I said curtly, His joking face faded to his usual serious one.

"The gods....they aren't aloud to see us.....because of the Ancient law's.....and.....your father is a Primordial so.....we thought maybe you could have the other Primordial's change the Ancient Laws....so the gods can see there Children?".

He asked in a desperate tone, I nodded after some consideration. "I will do it....oh and Atticus.......Chronus.....he made that 20 years into 2....".

"Hey how di-", I cut him off by flashing away, a face of despair crossed my face as I traveled through the universe.........

********************

I walked into the huge room were the Primordial's held council and hung out, it was kinda like Olympus.....with Chaotic Silver.....Ordic gold.....and Serenity iron.......

It was awesome, the Serenity iron snaked up the wall like spider webs. The floor had the Ordic gold and Chaotic silver in a checkerboard look.

And the throne's were all different looks and textures, it was all breath taking....like Piper, but I was on business today!

When I got in I seen that, like always, Gaia and Uranus, were arguing about how there kids were bad.....

And Aether and Anake were just speaking about random foods......

The rest were all arguing about something!

"HEY!" I yelled as loud as possible, they all turned around and went back to there seat and sat in them, see they were scared of me.....Except Gaia and Uranus.....the rest were though......

"Hello Nephew!", Gaia said happily shrinking to hug me, I hugged her back....hey she was and Awesome aunt!

"Ok so....I need a favor.....could you change the Ancient laws so the gods can see there children?".

I asked abruptly, Gaia's head shook no....."Well.....my daddy.....is gunna destroy earth if we cant stop him.....".

I shot out, they all went silent then, as all there perplexed gazes settled on me, I knew I had them.

"Well.....lets see if we can!", Aether said happily, I nodded to Anake, she looked at me.

"Can we? You hold fate in your hands!", I said waiting for a answer from her. She looked at me and a smile played across her pale blue lips.

"It can happen.....but it will take me some time!", I sighed out with relief they could do it! "Thanks Anake!"..........................