Chapter 3: Judgement Day

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG! plz DONT KILL ME! OH YEA DONT OWN PJO HoO! ENJOY!

PERCY'S POV

I don't remember waking up in Olympus, but I do remember the plastic reality I have memories of. Atticus and Annabeth....Cutting....Stabbing....Crying...Denial, yelling at Nico. This wasn't right. Something was very wrong with me. 

My emotions were all out of wack, my body felt weak and sore, I knew that she did me wrong. But was my reaction just? I didn't have long to decide because when your in Olympus in any Pertemis fan-fiction that meant it was time to become Artemis' guardian!

Dam authors and there writing stereotypes, be interesting for once! Why am I not in the Oracle of Delphi? Oh because that doesn't make sense....Fine continue....

I slowly got up and onto my knees, my blue jeans were bloodstained, so were my grey Reebox. My back shirt had dry blood and a stab hole. Right were the knife went was a bandage. My wrist were wrapped also. 

I looked up over my greasy matted hair to see the black shined shoes that Zeus sported with his sky blue suit. I saw the feet of my dad too, his sandals were as bright as ever. The contrast from the beautiful marble and celestial bronze floor made a reflection and I could see there concerned, angry, and curious faces.

Gulping I looked up but avoided there eyes, I could feel there power radiating off of there person. I heard a small rumble before Zeus spoke in a stone tone. "Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon, you know why we called you here today?". 

I shook my head, Zeus continued "You have insulted, assaulted, hazed, lied, stole, and have been overly rude these past few weeks. We Usually don't give scum like you attention but after all you have did, even if 'I don't care. Hermes requested you be brought upon us. Now I ask, do you deny the accusations that have been pushed on you in the last few weeks? 

I spoke, my voice tired "Yes, I never called anyone names, I never touched anyone in assault. I never hurt anyone...I don't understand it...I do not deny that I have hurt myself bodily." Zeus' face turned slightly red. 

My father finally spoke, "Tyson has told me you cursed the sea, and disclaimed me as your father. He said you made him cry. Perseus, is this true?" I shook my head "No It's not tr-" I was cut off. "LIES! I know Tyson would never lie, he has no reason too. Perseus, if you really hate me that much than have what you want. From this day forward Perseus Jackson, I dis-claim you as my son, and you are no longer a friend of the sea you say you hate so.". 

Those words were shots of poison in my heart I felt no tears though, I was to numb to even cry. My body was still. Enforcing what my fa-Poseidon thought. Zeus nodded towards Poseidon. "Well Percy, seems like your dreams are coming true, you have destroyed every friendship you've every made, you lost the our trust, all the achievements you collected are dust on the shelves now. You no longer are a son of water, I think calling this meeting has made some things clear. How do you wish to precede?"

I shakily got up, looking into Zeus' eyes I spoke, "I have one wish, it will be nothing more than clean up, you'll happily do it." Zeus laughed "Go on". "Kill me, do what I can't do...End my life." That caught the big man off guard...

Zeus P.O.V 

I looked at Jackson, he may be scum, but he did help us through some dark times. I shall not just have him die...Something from above told me to give him time. I don't know what force controlled me but I spoke "You will not get your wish to die, instead...." I looked over at the gods. He was to be put with one of them. 

Poseidon...NO, Apollo..Hmm, nah, Ath-no, Artemis?....Yes, its a balance of not caring for him, torture, out of sight out of mind, and time. Jackson needed time to come back. "You will be shown to the hunt, as there new Guardian.".

Artemis got up in outrage, Percy looked down mystified, "I WILL NOT HAVE....him, IN MY CAMP! NO!" I got up also "I decree he stays with you, monsters have been more active, you could use a good swordsman like him. Even if he did wrong, he did help us...He will stay with you."

Apollo spoke after "You said his achievements didn't matter..." I looked at him "I also said I loved you, I lie." I looked back at Artemis "He stays with you that's final, or you'll lose your god-hood. Now stop being so mad and sit back down." 

Fuming Artemis sat, Apollo was very quiet now...Serves him right. "Now Jackson, if you so happen as to even touch those girls in a weird way, I'll smite you myself." Artemis sighed, she knew I meant it but that didn't mean she had to like it. 

"I swear on the River Styx that if I go out of line in Artemis' or a higher powers orders in the camp, if I touch one of the hunters inappropriately or sexually, if I happen to see what I shouldn't, I shall die, I now live to protect the hunters and Artemis with my life, and throw me into Tartarus if I don't use my full power to help them. I will not fall in love with Artemis or her followers. I swear off love completely. I say again, I swear on the river Styx." Percy said starling some of us.

Thunder boomed, signally the contract binded,  Artemis seemed surprised but satisfied. "Now that this is over, I would also like to bring up another issue, monsters have been showing up more frequently then ever, monsters that haven't showed there faces in thousands of years are popping up all over the map. We need to start preparing for a new enemies if one arises." 

Everyone nodded, "Hermes, send messages about this all around, Apollo, your on watch duty in the sky, everyone else prepare. If we have anything else to bring up please do so now." I waited, no one spoke so I announced "This court is over, you may resume your days". Thunder boomed to signal the post of the meeting. 

I looked at Percy, his clothes were all tattered, using my super cool powers the author gave me, I shot a ball of clean-up power at him.

His clothes stripped away, showing on his right side, cuts from his leg to his neck. A black pair of jeans, and a black shirt covered it up. black and white Reebox replaced the old and his hair washed and unmatted. His wounds fixed but still scarred over, his eyes lost their bags and his skin lost the ash to it. He looked like he usually does. 

He got up, and followed over to Artemis, she shrank into a 20 year old, she started to converse to him. After a minute of that they disappeared back to her camp. The voice of my reason said he should have been killed. 

But something told me (Possibly the author...) that he could be innocent, it felt good to know that Artemis had protection. I just hoped that they would be safe.

WOOOP, another one