Chapter 7: Training...and Learning a Secret

don't own PJO or HoO or SAO

Percy's POV

I ran up to Pinecone face and hugged her, she let go of Zeus and turned to rest in my arms.

Yet again I noticed Artemis' slight movement, did she like me??...............

Artemis' POV

Oh it boiled my immortal blood when other girls hugged MY Percy! I MEAN MY GUARDIAN!

OHH! DUMBY! I don't like PERCY! But even if I did.....maybe I should be nicer...Oh Artemis...not only are you a god but you have a god complex to go with it!!

I shook my head, empting my head of those thoughts, "THALIA!" I howled, running towards my lieutenant and half-sister....and friend.

She got off of Percy and ran and hugged me, after some tears the other hunters had there shots at her.

Percy just stayed beside me, wearing all black, sometimes I swear he was a Hades child....minus the tan skin.....

I looked away from his neck blushing.....why was I looking at a boy so closely? I shook my head, "Something wrong M'lady?".

Percy asked, his voice startling me I fell over. But before I hit the ground Percy but a hand on my back lifting me up.

"M'lady.....you ok?", He snickered, I slapped his arm playfully. "Dumby! I fell because of your silence.....I swear you are a son of Hades!".

He smiled, "NAH! Im not like death breath!" He laughed showing his handsome smile......WAIT WHAT!!!!

I looked away trying to hide the color that was flushing my face. "Blushing M'lady?".

Thalia said in between laughs, I glared at her but ended up laughing. Percy looked confused, and Zeus just watched smiling.

It felt good to be back with Thalia, my faithful friend, Percy......A friend? And my hunters....my daughters.....

I shook my head, a thought so diffrerent crossed my mind.......and Percy is the hunter's father.....

I blushed even deeper.....NO! I DON'T LIKE HIM!! My mind was a spinning jumble of thoughts kept pushing through but dispersing.....

"Arty you ok? Your very pale and sweating! im worried!". Percy said his tone showing how worried he was.

"Im a little diz-" I was cut off by the black.............

Percy's POV

I crouched by Artemis looking for wounds, my body twitching slightly.....NO ONE! AND I MEAN NO ONE HURTS MY MOON GODDESS!!!!!!!

"Lets get her to the infirmly....NOW!" I said. Everyone nodded and started moving her.  

Artemis' POV

All I could see was the dark....then in a flash of blue I seen something I probably shouldn't have seen......

Logan's life went by in a flash.....his parents murder his friends beheadings.....ever thing.....But one memory hit hard.......

"Atticus.....everything is going as plan.....Percy is in Artemis' camp....you do know you and Annabeth wasn't supposed to happen!"

Logan said talking to Atticus.....as soon as I seen him my anger rose....but I kept listening......

"Its almost time for section two......and Logan.....I swear it has to happen like this......and I do love Annabeth!" Atticus shot back.....

"I love Piper more....I wont ever leave her......never....." Logan said his power rising.....

"Order is coming out get him under control......." Atticus said to Logan......WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!

**********************

I woke up......Percy was looking at me.....with worry....and l-love?