Chapter 12: A regu-horrible day Pt.1

Don't own PJO or HoO or SAO

Percy's POV

Me and Arty were having a "Off" day, it was our day were we could figure out how everything was gunna work.

You know marriage telling the rest the gods stuff like that. We were flying in her chariot to a nice island Aphrodite prepared for us.

I smiled hugging her from behind, she kissed me it was kinda weird that I was a demi-god and she was a god. But hey Logan is mortal and he is about as powerful as.....I opened my eyes wide....

I just figured out who he is trying to destroy, I whispered it into Arty's ear, she opened her eyes wide and gasped. "But how is he that powerful? He couldn't he isn't that powerful...or is he?".

Nodding I told her what he probably was gunna do to destroy it, "Well we will discuss this later, this is our 'off' date-I mean day!".

I kissed her and we kept going...

******

Arty's POV

We landed on the island, but face planted when we seen what was on the island, there was a nice picnic in a beautiful meadow. But on the other side a bedroom with a very valentiney bed....what do you think she wants us to do?

Stupid aunt

(Aphrodite was made through the sea foam from the cut up parts of Uranus so she is kinda her Grandma but water is Poseidon's domain and he is Artemis' uncle so im going with Aphrodite as Arty's aunt...k??)

We went and had lunch and laughed and just had a good time, then we went fir a stroll on the beach on the one side of the island. Percy held my hand tightly and we walked.

"I think we should tell the council once we get back, then the hunt, then whoever else...." Percy said breaking the silence that enveloped the scene before.

I smiled at that, and giggled at the monotone he used when saying "Then whoever else....". He just shook his head, we walked in silence for awhile till we reached the end of the beach.

He smirked evilly, "Race you back!" "GOOOOO!!!!" Percy started to run, and I followed trying to catch up with that little jerk. I started to catch up when I slipped and fell. But Percy caught me smiling.

"Sleeping Beauty!" He shouted, I smiled kissing him, I don't remember when we got to the bed but when we did I fell into a nightmare....

Percy was walking around the island by his lonesome, I tried to reach for his sad face but then the scene horrified. A group of a thousand monsters came out the ocean and Percy was helpless Tartarus came out too and grabbed him....dragging him into the depths...

I woke with a start, looking for Percy's warmth that wasn't there.....I jumped up and ran around looking for him. But he wasn't there...I fell down crying softly, maybe my nightmare was actually a vision....and HES GONE!!!

I got up and ran to the outer island.... and there I saw the blood.....golden and red.....there sat Atticus his sword out....

He was pretty much cut up on his whole body, he dropped his sword and fell down. I ran over to him and he looked at me...saying three words

"Percy is gone....." with that Atticus fainted......

I sobbed into Atticus' chest....

Cliffhanger!!!!!! Pt.1 of two if you went me to not be a troll then have fun

tell me what you think 'gone' meant from Atticus

dead

or

taken